part - 9

??? Pov

"I wan't you to get the information of this girl"i said and i give the picture of nari.

(A/n:imagine you are the girl of that pic)

"Yes sir eun woo" he said and he bow to me then he left,and smirk form to my lips

Nari pov

"Nari?!!....baby girl~"

I wake up because of a loud shout from downstair.

I look at the wall clock and it's 11:00 pm.

i sleeply stand and i go downstair.

I see taehyung drunk,he notice me,and he smile.

"Baby girl~" he said and he hug me.

"Ow"i moan in pain because of my bruises"tae-taehyung my bruises" i said and i push him.

He look my bruises.

"Nari i'm sorry i'm really sorry because i beaten you,i'm just really angry because you escape to me,i'm just afraid to lose you AGAIN" he said,i'm just stare at him,few seconds later he vomit to my clothes.th?.

"Jisoo!"

I call jisoo and she clean the vomit of taehyung.

I throw taehyung at bed,and i roll my shoulder,dang your so heavy taehyung.

i remove his shoes.

"Nari,i'm sorry"

I hear taehyung murmured while he is sleeping.

Why this boy is drunk?,jisoo came with a tray to her hands.

She put it at the small cabinet near at the bed i don't know what's called that.i'm looking at her to explain why she put a food there.

"Uh...that is for you,because you didn't eat at lunch and dinner,so if you are hungry there"she said "thank you" i said to her,and she left.

I stand up and i look the food,the food is looking yummy.

(The next day)

I woke up because of the sun hitting my face,i sit up and i saw taehyung sleeping peacefully.i stand up and i go downstair.while im in stair i stop because i can clearly smell of a pancake.

"Pancakes!!" I happilly said and i sit down.i take a bite of it and it's so yummy.my favorite.my eyes are close feeling the yummy of this pancake.

"You like it?"

I hear a man voice i open my eyes and i saw jungkook.

"Did you cook it?" I ask and he nodded.

"It's.so.delicious" i said and i eat it.

He sit infront to me and he get a pancake.

It's so yummy.perfect.i feel jungkook look at me.

"Aishhh....jjinja?..you eat like a kid" he said and he wipe my lips using his thumb.i got shock of what he did,i stare at his brown shining eyes.

"Thank you..hehe" i laughed akwardly.

"Good morning" i hear someone say,i turn around and i saw taehyung sitting beside me.

He look at me,but i look in other side he get a pancake for himself...aishhh.

"Taehyung" i hear jungkook said and me and taehyung both look jungkook.

"The mayor called earlier and he said he need us,i already tell to the rest of bts ,and he said we will stay there for one week because this work is the biggest one" he said.

Wait...i thought we we're get marriage next week?......not that i'm thinking like that,i'm just still don't want to marry him....i'm just curious...that's all.

Taehyung look at me,and he look again to jungkook.

"Ok,i will just cancelled the marriage,so i can stay there for one week" he said,yes he will cancelled the marriage.

A smile escape to my mouth,after he said he will cancelled the wedding.

"I will just put the wedding day next month" he add.

I choke on my pancake,jungkook give me water and i drink it,*cough* *cough*.

Actually bwtf?.