part - 24

*flashback,the time when nari's dad writing the letter for her*

Nari's dad pov

The doctor finally get out the bullet from my body.but i still can't breath regular.

i know my situation now,i will not live any longer.

I don't wan't to die without saying sorry to nari.

I decided to write a letter for her,and i write there all i wan't to say to her,i ask a sorry,and i tell her the truth.

But while i'm writing all i wan't to say,suddenly i feel i can't breath. I pressed a button to call a nurse but later on i just let go my breath,because i don't want to live anymore, i know,i deserve this,i will pay all my faults here.

I'm so sad because i leave my daughter alone here living in this world by herself.and happy at the same time because i will see her mom in heaven.but...i don't know if i'm going to heaven because of what all i do when i'm still alive.

And all my evilness ends here.

No one's pov

The doctor came and the nurse.

They try their best to save nari dad,but they can't.

"Time of death,12:43 am" the doctor said.

And they cover him blanket.

They move him to where all the dead body room here in hospital,and the janitor start to clean his room on the hospital,but the janitor see a paper,so she decided to give it who is with him in the hospital it's one of his mens,and he read it to whom.then he already know it's for nari,so he just gave it to taehyung because taehyung said nari go out.

*end of flashback*

Jungkook pov

I'm sitting now under the tree closing my eyes,listening to some random music. And thinking.

Should i stop this?

This feelings.

Should i stop this feelings for nari?.

I fell inlove to her when we are elementary student and until now,i'm shy and i have no confidence to tell her that i love her.she didn't know i always following her,but i stop following her when i know one of the mens of taehyung start following her,that time i didn't know they are childhood bestfriends until taehyung tell to me they are childhood bestfriends.that made me jeolous because taehyung tell me he is inlove to her.

I try myself to control my feeling for her,but i can't because everyday i see her beautiful face.

But nari suddenly action now,i think she love taehyung.

I will just control this feelings,because i know in ending taehyung and nari we're two together.

I sense it,they love each other.

I open my eyes and i stand up.

I decided to walk here for a little bit.

But suddenly i bumped into someone.

"Mianhe...." she said while bowing,but when i hear her voice,sounds familiar.then,...wait..i know i know that voice....i know the owner of this voice...she is MY BESTFRIEND LISA.

"Lisa?" I said then she look at me "jungkook?" She said.

"Jungkook!!" She said then she hug me so so tight.i hug her back.

i hug her back