part - 22

(After one week)

Taehyung,eun woo and tzuyu often coming here in hospital to visit me.

Taehyung and eun woo become close together.

Eun woo and tzuyu become close together too, i notice it they always together.

I'm fully recoverd now,my back is not hurting anymore.

And this day i will get recharge.

Me and taehyung go home now.

"The doctor said just rest so i will not allowed you to leave at your bed,arraseo?" Taehyung said and i nodded.

I lie on bed the whole day.

(The next day)

I got a text from eun woo he said 'can we hang out for a little bit? Now? I just wan't something to tell you,i will wait you in the park' He said and i text him back 'i don't know i will just tell it to taehyung' i text.

"Taehyung-ah~?" He look at me.

"Can i go out for a little bit?".

"Where are you going?".

"Just hang outing with eun woo....please~".

"Ok....just go home before it 6" he said.

"Thank you~" i said and i hug him.

"Ok i'm going~" i said and i leave home.

I text eun woo 'taehyung allowed me to go out,i'm almost there'.

I am now in park i saw eun woo sitting on bench.

"Eun woo!" I call him,he look at me then he smiled.i go towards him,and i sit beside him.

"What you wan't to tell me?" I ask him.

"I wan't to say,i like you" he said,i get not shock,because i already know it before he say.

"I know".

"You know the day i first meet you?",i nodded.

"That is the day i first like you,day by day its turning to love,i can't sleep because i'm thinking you,everyday i'm asking myself,how are you?,did you already eat? I hope you are not skipping your meals,because if you skip your meals i will skip too,and that's why i want you to be mine i have a plan to get you to taehyung" he said "why are you telling this to me?" I ask him.

"Because i'm leaving now?".

"What?! why...why are you leaving?".

"Because you know it's hurt,when you see your lover smiling, but you already know you are not the reason of that smile".

"Eun woo stop it you making me cry" i said,then he hug me.

"Can we please stay like this for a moment before i let you go?" He said.

"Nari don't worry....i already stop this feelings because i know you love my step brother and my step brother love you back...you don't deserve my love" he said while hugging me.

After 1 minutes of eun woo hugging me.he release me.

"I already let you go" he said.

"Nari.....can i tell you a secret?" He ask "ofcourse".

"I fell inlove already with someone".

"Ohhh who is that?" I said in tease voice.

"Secret....i will confess to her if i get back here".

"When is your comeback?" I ask "after 3 months,i'm just moving on there to you,and at the same time i have a work there my dad company in australia"he said.

"Ok?" I said.

"Let's go home now,my flight is later,should i send you to your house?" He ask me,but i shook my head "i can go home all by myself" i said.