part - 18

We go home too early,taehyung open the door and we see a 6 boys.

I see a man sleeping in sofa.

I see jungkook chasing someone.

"Jimin run!!! Before i get you" i hear jungkook shout.

I see two man playing video games.

And the one is eating.

It's so loud inside,and it's so dirty.

"Wth?!! Did you do to my house without me!!"taehyung shout and the 6 man stop what are they doing and they all look taehyung.

"Oh taehyung your here" jungkook said.

Jisoo clean all the dirt they do.

"So this is nari?" Someone said who is jungkook chasing earlier.

"Annyeonghaseyo i'm nari-imnida" i said and i bow.

"So tell me why are you all here" taehyung said.

"Wait...we haven't intruduce to her" the man said who is eating earlier.

"Hi i'm jin,and i'm the worldwide handsome" he said.

"I'm jimin" the man said with smile and because of his smile i can't see his eyes,so he is jimin who is jungkook chasing earlier.

"Namjoon" he simply said.

"You already know me" jungkook said.

"I'm j-hope,and i'm your hope" he said.

The one who is sleeping on the sofa caught my attention,i point him "who is that?" I ask them.

"That?......that is yoongi" j-hope said.

"O-ok" i said

"Now tell me" taehyung said.

"Mayor need us again"namjoon said "again? Aishhh"taehyung said "ok,let's go"taehyung said then he go to me,he kiss my forehead then he go outside.

"Bye nari!"they all said one by one except taehyung.

I go to my bedroom and i lie there,why there mayor always need them?.

Taehyung pov

(A/n:i wan't to reveal the mayor now so here is it......mayor reveal,bang pd nim.....hehe...lmao)

"Our biggest and strongest enemy from america he came back again here in seoul,so we have a new mission to do get ready,he will attack here very soon!" Our mayor said to us

"i have a plan" he said and all of us go near to him,and he start to tell what his plan.

I haven't tell to nari that her dad is our biggest enemy,because she doesn't know her father is a mafia.

Nari pov

I wake up because i hear something downstair,maybe it's just jisoo.

I hear it again,it made me curious,so i lazily get up and i go downstair.

I go to kitchen and i saw a note on table.

Ma'am nari i leave now early because my dad call me so i needed to go home,and the mens here are also in leave because that's sir taehyung command.but before i leave i prepare a food for you it's in ref eat it when you are hungry :).

I go to ref to see if there's a food,and it have.

Jisoo go home early,and all the mens here are in leave.

So that means i-i'am alone?......holy sh**...

I hear the sound again,and i wan't to do now is dashi run run run,but i'm about to turn around someone stroke a hard thing on my head then i faint.everything wen't black.