part - 31

Nari pov

me and taehyung are now in his bedroom,do cuddle,and watching at his big tv.

"Nari do you notice that i've been busy at work" he said "yeah i notice it....because of your busy you have no time to me" i said.

"Yeah that's why i'm planning a date later" he said and i look him "date?" I ask.

"Yeah.a date later on 6 pm"he said and i look again on tv.

"I don't know what to wear later....since it's our first date i should wear nice...What do you wan't me to wear?....some cute? Pretty? Or hot?" I said

"I don't know,but i prefer to pretty" he said "ok" i said.

J hope pov

I call my mother and she accept it.

"Eomma i miss you~" i said

"J hope i miss you too~ when is your visit here?" She said

"Well actually mom i'm heading to go there" i said

"I'm really excited now that you are coming here,i will see you again" she said

"Ok mom i will hung up the call now" i said and i hang up the call.

I last go home,last 6 months now,and i'm really really miss them now.

I look the shopping bag beside me that i buy earlier in mall before i go to my mom.

It's my gift to my mom and dad and ofcourse to my younger sister dawon and to her friend name momo.

i am older to my sister one year and to his friend too they are same age.

This is dawon

And this is her friend name hirai momo

We've become close to each other,we become friends since she is sleeping over in our house

I open the door and i see mom and dad watching tv.

"Eomma~ appa~" i call them then they stand up and hug me.

"Jhope how are you?" My mom ask me "i'm doing fine" i said,well actually they didn't know i become a mafia,her son is a mafia

I give them the gift "eomma here for you"i said and she get it "and appa here for you" i said and he accepted it.

"Where is dawon?" I ask

"She is in her room with momo" my dad said "ok".

I go to her room,i knock there before i open.

Because last i go to her room without knocking,she start to bite my arm,and pulling my hair.

I see momo and dawon doing girl thing,momo have a face mask to her,while dawon is doing her pedicure.

"Girls?" I get there attention and they two look at me.

"Bro!!!!" Dawon said as she run toward me and hug me tight.

"I miss you" i said,and she broke the hug.

"This is for you" i said and she get the shopping bag,she look it.

"My dream shoes!!!!" She said jumping.

I go to momo who is just looking at me and dawon.

"I miss you" she said "here" i said and i give her the shoping bag "thanks" she said.