part - 13

I didn't realised i fell asleep while i'm on his back,because i'm too tired,this day is so tiring.

Eun woo pov

"Nari?" I said and she didn't answer me,i look her and she is sleeping.

How i'm gonna get her back on taehyung's house if she is sleeping.

I look her again and i saw nari sleeping peacefully.i stare to her for a little bit.

Her long eyelashes,her cheeks is pink,and her lips are red,and i wan't to touch her lips but not now.soon.

"Nari,the day will come...you just wait.....the day i will get you to taehyung....nari be ready" i said.

"Hmmmm" i hear she hmm but she doesn't wake up.

Should i go back nari to taehyung house? How i'm gonna back her if she is sleeping? I don't want to wake up her,or i will just bring nari on her dorm?......good idea....i will just bring nari on her dorm.

I walk to go to their dorm,still carry'ing nari.i knock there and tzuyu open it,i place her to her bed and i fix her blanket.

"I will go now" i said to tzuyu "thank you,for carry'ing this heavy girl" she said while looking nari "it's nothing" i said,then we hear nari speak "v~" she said while sleeping "aishh,this girl is sleeping talk again" tzuyu said "i'm leaving" i said "ok bye" she said while waving then she's about to close the door but i stop her "can you pleasw give this to nari?" I said,and she nodded,after i gave the paper she close the door,and i left.

Tzuyu pov

After i close the door,i look the paper eun woo gave to me,it's a number.

Then i realised it's his number,i get my phone and i save there is number,nothing i just wan't to save his number to my phone,because you know he is nari guy friend i need to get his number.

Taehyung pov

I look at the wall clock and it's 11:28 pm already.

Is nari sleeping now?,did she already eat?.

I get my phone and i text nari.

(In message)

"Hey,what are you doing now? Are you already sleeping?"

I text her,but i didn't got a message from her,i guess she is already sleeping.

*ping*

I hear my phone,i quickly get it,maybe it's nari,but i'm wrong,i regret it to see what the unknown number text to me.the unknown number send me a picture of nari with a man.

(Unknown number)

"That is nari right? And wait who is that man with her,look she is happy with him" the unknown number text to me

My blood is rising to my head.is nari escape again to me!!?? And who is that man.

I zoom the picture to that man,then i realised it's cha eun woo my step brother.

I punch the wall because of my anger,i can't control it.

I get the key of my car.

"Where are you going?" I hear Jungkook ask me but i just ignore him,i hear jungkook calling my name but i ignore him.

i headed to go to house.

I unlock the door of nari room,but when i open it i saw nothing i didn't saw nari.

"Nari!!!!" I shout.

My mens came inside of nari bedroom.and i look at them.

"Why you all didn't do your work!!,i said watch her!,but what?!,she got escape again!!" I shout them,then i hear they murmuring sorry.

"What sorry?!,go find her now!!? I said and they leave.

They find nari through computer after 10 minutes they find nari where she is we go to her dorm.

Nari pov

"V!" I said and i sit up "why are you too noisy?" Tzuyu said. "I-i have a b-bad dream" i said "nari you can say it tomorrow,just sleep now" she said.

I dreamed about v my childhood bestfriend,i saw v in my dream he kill people,and he point someone a gun?,aisshhhh what i'm thinking about,i think then i ruffled my hair.nari think it just dream ok it's.just.a.dream.

I wrapped my self and i try to forget what i dream but then i hear the door slam.

"Wth?" I hear tzuyu said and i look who is it and i saw......