***

"So how is it being a trainee?" Soo Mi asked, her hands on the wheel. You shrugged.

"It's good, but a lot of work. I feel like I barely have time to take a breath," you sighed. She nodded.

"That's understandable. But are the boys being okay to you?"

You nodded with a smile.

"They are. I know that it's awkward for them. But none of them are rude. Well, Jungkook sometimes doesn't like being around me but he's still not bad,"

"It'll take him some time. He's still a baby," Soo Mi laughed. "Who's the nicest to you?"

"Hmmm. I think they're all nice, but the ones who I think I'm most comfortable around are probably Seokjin and Yoongi,"

Soo Mi's brows shot up in mild surprise.

"Yoongi? Really? I mean Seokjin was believable but..."

"Why not Yoongi?"

"Yoongi's just...I thought he would be the last to warm up to a new member. I didn't expect him to be so open to you. No offense,"

"Yeah, Yoongi stayed up with me and helped me with my song,"

"Wow, he picked you over sleep?? He must have been sick or just thinks you're not that bad,"

"You laughed.

"You have a cute laugh. It's like a baby's,"

"But also like a whale having a seizure," you commented. She snorted.

"So (Name)-ah. Tomorrow, you apparently have a meeting with another couple of stylists. They're gonna...um how do I put this...look at your body structure and probably make you start doing things to stay 'skinny,'" she said rolling her eyes. "We're also gonna be trying a lot of makeup and stuff to see what suits your face,"

You nodded.

"Also (Name)-ah. You have to make sure you take care of your skin a lot okay? Wear facemasks and breathing masks when you go outside okay?"

"Okay Unnie,"

She smiled as she pulled up at the Bangtan Dorm.

"By Unnie, thanks for driving me,"

"Mhm I'll see you tomorrow. Sleep well,"

"You too,"

Walking up to the door you thought for a minute. Should I knock or use the key? Yeah Seokjin gave you a key.

"(Name)-ah!" you heard whisper shouting. You turned around.

"Go in!" Soo Mi yelled.

"Okay okay bye," you smiled playfully and slowly opened the door. Since the lights were on, you assumed some of the boys were still awake. As you walked closer, you heard a female voice that made your stomach lurch with annoyance.

It was that annoying girl. A couple of days ago, there had been this annoying girl who was somehow a fan of BTS and also working under the same company. Her name, you had the unfortunate pleasure of learning, was Jae Eun and she was a year older than you. She had immediately gotten on your nerves, all because she was giving you the looks. Manager Seijin had casually said that you would be joining BTS as the 8th member and she didn't take it well. Why her? She's a girl! Meh meh meh meh. Like no shit u dumb bitch.

"I mean why though? Why should a girl be a part of your group? What will A.R.M.Y say?! They won't like that some random girl is coming into BTS. She probably can't do your choreos as well as you all can and her vocals are different from yours. She's taking everything that's special to you. If she was a part of a new girl's group, I wouldn't have cared. She could go dance with them!! You can't even be what you're known for! And what if your reputation goes down because of her?! She's ruining everything. Your room, your titles. Those lines in Go Go, they were yours right Jungkook-shhi?! You guys work for 10 hours everyday, can she ever work hard like that?!"