61

YALL SEE MY SEXY ASS COVER? 🥵🖤
Whew, sorry for not updating for so long.. Sometimes I wanna read good
books and I forget I'm a writer
my damn self. I deserve that #115 rank.
My fault for any mistakesss.

"Cordae chill, my mom's upstai-"

"I don't care," he murmured, before biting onto my bottom lip. "Mhm," a moan slipped out of me.

He pulled away and started looking around, "What's wrong?" I whisper-yelled.

He turned around to face me, revealing the smirk on his face. "look at you, 'what's wrong?'" He mocked me, "You was just saying ya mom's upstairs..." I watched him as he walked across the room and grabbed the Hennessy bottle off the table.

I scrunched up my face as he made his way back to me, "Uh— what's that for?" I asked.

He grabbed my chin, "open wide," he said.

I did as told and he poured half a cup into my mouth, kissing the taste off of my lips.
My taste buds started to sting and I coughed, "Dae, what the fuck was in there? That ain't no damn henny..." I whimpered.

He chuckled, "whatchu mean? This came from your house," he emphasized the 'your'.

A few seconds went by and a cough came out of him, "damn, did I drink too fast?" He said, causing me to laugh. "I told you!" I responded.

He beat on his chest and looked at the bottle, "What the fuck is in this shit? You tryna kill me?"

"If I was tryna kill you, would I allow you to pour it down my throat?" I asked.

"You right, you right... So you thought about it before?" He asked.

"Boy-" I was cut off by my own coughs, and the stinging of my tongue.

We heard a sudden chuckle and froze.

"Who the fu-"

"Glizzy?! Where the fuck you at? You bitch ass nigga," Cordae cut me off by yelling.

I was confused, 'til I seen Glizzy walking down the stairs with a smirk on his face.

I realized Cordae and I were visible from the angle he was at, while on the staircase.

"I know you ain't put some shit in the henny," I told him while pointing a finger at him.

He shook his head while he chuckled, "Maybe I added some hot sauce, maybe I didn't." he said.

"YOU BITCH!" Cordae yelled at him playfully, while I got up to grab something to drink in the kitchen. "You was gonna watch us the whole time?"

"Right?" I pitched in on Cordae's question as I opened the refrigerator door, "nasty ass.."

"I'm nasty?" Glizzy asked rhetorically.

I walked back into the family room with a juice box, cause yes I drink from the carton since it's mine, "Yes you are." I responded.

"He was 'boutta fuck you on yo mama couch, shut up." Glizzy said.

I nearly choked on my juice.

Cordae punched his arm, and he looked at me for a reaction. I popped my eye balls at him and signaled for him to be quiet, while pointing at the ceiling with my free hand. "My mom bruh." I said since he wasn't catching on.

"Oooh," he dragged the word, "well then." He said as he took a seat on the couch.

My attention shifted to Cordae when I felt the juice box get yanked out of my hand. He began chugging down on it while holding his throat.