50

My fault for any mistakesss.

"Mom I don't trust that you'll be fine" Kyrie argued with my mother.

They've been at it for a good 30 minutes, because my mother suggested we get on the next plane ride to L.A.

She hated the fact that she was the reason we were here, looking after her.

I actually been enjoying my stay with her, it brings back happy memories.

"Baby I'll be fine" my mother said.

"No mama you know your depression and anxiety acts u-

"Now why'd you have to bring that up? You make me feel like a crazy person, I can't belei-

I sighed and muted out their conversation, making my way up to my bedroom.

"What's happening down there? I hear yelling" Yasmeen asked me once I entered my room.

Her and Azia sat on my bed with their legs crossed as Azia braided her hair.

"Arguing about something dumb" I mumbled as I took a seat.

"What we doing today?" I asked and looked at Azia.

"Mhm? Oh ion have nun to do since Nahmir has an interview." Azia responded.

"Already? These reporters fast." Yasmeen said, causing us to laugh.

"But I think I want to do something" Yasmeen added.

Azia and I only looked at her to finish her sentence. She had both lips tucked in between her teeth.

I rapidly hit her arm so she can continue.

"I want to get an ultrasound." she said.

"How many weeks are you?" Azia asked.

"Ten." I responded.

They gave me a confused look and I smirked.

"Right." Yasmeen said.

"I've been keeping track." I said with pride.

A few hours later

"I'll be back, I'm going to the store real quick." I told Kyrie as they sat down to talk to the ultrasound technician.

I was hungry as fuck and I spotted a store down the block when we were searching for parking.

"Okay." Yasmeen said with a light smile.

Since we were already on the first floor of the building, I sped past the people and waited for the automatic doors to open up.

I almost forgot where the store was, then my eyes darted at its sign, reading "Franks Deli".

I shivered as I walked and slid my hands into my pockets.
New York is one of the worst places to be in Winter, no doubt.

The smell of fresh gas from a nearby station filled my nostrils.

"Hi, can I get a— baconeggandcheese?" I quickly asked while my lips quivered.

"Coming up" the man behind the counter said, before turning around and picking up his spatula.

I lingered around the store to kill time.

I picked up a magazine and started flipping through its pages.

"YBN Cordae Taking Over The Game." I muttered while I read the title. "Ironic."

Before I put it back, I take a picture and send it to Cordae to show him his accomplishments.

"Kylie?" I heard a familiar voice say.

Too familiar.
Oh no, fuck no.

I shot my head at the person and let my face do the talking.

"Are you almost done? I have to go." I said to the cook with almost no emotion.

"I'm wrapping it up" he responded.

"C'mon, don't be like this." I heard the voice talk again.

"Taymoor leave me the fuck alone." I said.

I fucking forgot he lived around this area and my stupid ass suggested we go here.

"Alright fuck you then" he said loud and clear, causing the people in the store to turn their heads.

"Thanks" I said to the cook and slammed my money onto the counter the same time I was grabbing the bag.

I left the store with a mean mug, and sadly no drink.

Without looking back, I quickly ran into the clinic and searched for Kyrie, Yasmeen, and Azia.

"No bev?" Kyrie whispered to me as Azia and Yasmeen talked to the technician.

I shook my head no and unwrapped my sandwich to take a bite...

Y'all think sum gonna
pop off cause of Tay ???
Are y'all getting tired
of this book ????? If
not I won't end this.
Ya girl has been a mess
w| the school work, srry. 🖤
Comment/Vote/Share