KUNG FU 2

I made my way upstairs then sat on my bed while scrolling through Instagram.
I decided to listen to music, so I put on my head phones and played "Bread Winners" by Nahmir and Jay.
"Poked a hole in my condom, bitch tryna put me on Maury" I sung along and giggled at Jays line.
I suddenly felt the wind hit me and somebody's presence in my room. I rolled my eyes at the fact that I had to take off my headphones.
"Whattt" I said, flipping my body over to sit up straight. "You always barging in here" I said when I noticed it was only Cordae again.
"Ayye chill mamas, I just came to tell you hurry and get dressed cause we gotta shoot my music video in a hour and I want you to be there" he said, making himself comfortable at the door.
"I gotta be in it and do shit and stuff" I said with my face scrunched up. Both of us knew I wasn't like that.
"Shit and stuff like what? You only gotta get naked for me, simple" he said jokingly. "Get out" I said while laughing at his humor.
"No but seriously, we all ready and waiting downstairs , hurry lady"
"Ight ight" I said while opening up my drawers to look for a cute outfit.

After 20 minutes of changing, I've decided not to stress how I looked and started fixing up my hair.
"Ky I'm 'bout to come up there fo' yo ass, you be tripping like you not bad as fuck already, let's go" Cordae said, while racing up the steps to me. "Ayeee lay off my sister" Kyrie said.
My heart mfn stopped.
He thinks I'm bad? I thought to myself.
Kyrie heard? Does he think sum up with the two of us? Is there?
My thoughts were interrupted when Cordae stomped into my room and grabbed my phone, purse, and arm. He turned off my room light while dragging me out.
"Hold up 'dae, damn" I said as he dragged me down the steps. I looked around the room to see everyone by the door, ready to go.
"Look Glizzy and Jay not even ready" I said then kissed my teeth. "What?" Glizzy said, looking up to see all of our faces.
"Fuck you mean, a nigga on his phone waiting for y'all asses" Jay said with his face buried in his phone, while getting up.
"Chyna sending you snaps of ya baby monkeys, awwee" Nahmir said, causing everyone in the room to laugh except Jay.
"Haha" Jay said, mockingly. Dirty mop head ass"
"Dirty mop head athh" Nahmir said with a lisp.
"Alright kids, come on we gon' be late to this shit, I don't want Ace waiting." Cordae said.
"I'm driving" Kyrie said while walking towards his car, dangling his keys in the air.
"Take a quick photo of me" I said to Jay while tugging his arm since he was the closest person I could find. "Thanks" I said, as he handed me back my phone. I posted it on Instagram and turned off my phone.
We each managed to fit in the car, all scrunched up. I sat in the middle of Cordae and Glizzy at the back of the car.
In front of me was Nahmir, Azia, and Jay. Yasmeen sat in the passengers seat, next to Kyrie.
Cordae tried whispering in my ear but had to be careful since Kyrie was shooting him looks from the rear view mirror. Glizzy didn't seem bothered at all, he was always on his phone or cracking jokes with Nahmir.
"Beep beep beep"
"Why yo car making sounds?" Jay said, trying to find out where it was coming from.
"That's the seatbelt reminder nigga, put yo shit on dummy" Nahmir said and caused me to smile. I just moved here, but life couldn't have been any better. I check my post on Instagram to see who seen it.

 I check my post on Instagram to see who seen it

Liked by ybnalmightyjay and 7,825 others.
Ay.Kylie_  🤭💕
ybnalmightyjay- photo creds? 🤨
BagtalkKyrie- Sis ❤️
ybnnahmir- butt face 🤢💙
ybncordae- ouu 🤩💗
lil.yas- bad bitch 🤪😍
azia.drippp- when I'm gonna hit 🤔😻

"Thanks guys" I said to all of them in the car. I turned off my phone and put my head down to rest on the seat in front of me.

My phone buzzed and grabbed my attention. It said "Message from 'dae 💕🦋"
I smiled with my head still down, knowing that this'll be a long ride.