25.

My fault for mistakes.

"Kylie, wake up" Nahmir said while shaking me.

"Fuck you doin in my room" I said as I pressed my face my down on my pillow.

"I'm hungry and I like your cooking" he said.

"Then get the fuck out so I can start my morning" I said.

"Ight, damn shawty" He said and got up.

I rolled my eyes and went to my bathroom to do my morning routine. After getting out the shower, I put on my clothes and made my way downstairs.

"Heyy" Azia and Yasmeen said as the same time. "Hii" I said as I opened the refrigerator door.

"Hey" Cordae and Jay said in unison. Glizzy was sitting there, on his phone.

"What's wrong with him?" I said. "Roshima" Azia whispered.

🕐

"I'm done" I said so Nahmir could get his food. "Next time, you making ya own food" I said as I ate a piece of bacon. I walked over to the couch to sit down then remembered I left my phone in my room.

I walk up stairs and get my phone then walked out. Shit, I gotta pee and I was half way down the stairs.

I was deciding whether or not to just go back in my room or use the hallway bathroom that was right next to the staircase. I chose the hallway bathroom.

"Fuck" I mumbled once I walked in, with my tights around my knees, I picked them up when I seen Glizzy peeing. "Wooahhh" He said and turned his back to me so I wouldn't see anything. "Why you always seeing something you not suppose to" I said as I walked out while picking my tights up.

"Ion know the fuck" he said in a high pitches voice. I rubbed my thighs together to hold in my pee. "What did you want last time any way?" I asked as I ran into my room to use my bathroom.

The one time I don't use my bathroom, this shit happens.

"I forgot" he yelled back, followed by the sounds of footsteps on the stairs. Once I finished doing my business, I flushed, washed my hands, and walked downstairs with my phone.

It was really quiet since Glizzy wasn't in a good mood. We tried cheering him up but a giraffe is not happy with out its leaves right? 💀

I texted him even though I sat across him.

You- why'd ya break up?
Read at 11:57

Glizzy🦒💗- she's clingy and I can't
see her all the time, so we got in an
argument and she said she doesn't
want to be in a relationship wit me
any more 🤦🏽‍♂️
Read at 11:58

You- Well any one would be lucky to be with my brother, her loss 🤷🏽‍♀️💗
Read at 11:58

Glizzy🦒💗- Aww thanks 🙃
Read at 11:58

You- Np 🙂
Read at 11:59

Cordae went up stairs right before Ski called my phone.

"Hello?" I said.