20. ?

My phone buzzed as we joined the line. It was a text from Ski.

StokeleyDokeley🧡- My cousin staying here for a few weeks and she want me to stay with her til I get better. She coming to pick me up now though, so you may not see me by the time you get back 🙁
Read at 1:14

You- Damn, it's ight that's family so
But I hope you have a fast recovery
and get back on your feet
Read at 1:15

StokeleyDokeley🧡- I could still fuck
bitches tho 🙃 I lowkey am already on
my feet
Read at 1:15

You- you not giving me any disease nigga, I hope the girl can handle your disabled ass 😭😩
Read at 1:16

StokeleyDokeley🧡- My body disabled,
not my dick 😉 there's no strings
attached btw
Read at 1:16

You-whatever 💀 oh, and I'm cool Cordae now
Read at 1:16

StokeleyDokeley🧡- Yeah Yeah, just
remember you mine at the end of the
day no matter what 🤷🏾‍♂️ I may fuck
other bitches and a lot but you always
gon' be my wifey
Read at 1:17

You- ight ttyl I'm orderin my food
Read at 1:17

"Hi welcome to McDonald's, what would you like to order?" The lady behind the counter asked. "Hi, um can I please get 10 piece chicken nuggets, medium fries, and a large Coca Cola?" I asked.

"That'll be $7.23" she said as I took my money out my fanny pack. I handed it to her and got my receipt before walking over to Azia.

I started thinking about Ski and Cordae.

Ski was like a fuck buddy and it didn't bother me to know that he has sex with other girls a lot. We have a nice friendship overall so that's what's keeping us attached.

I always wanted Cordae all to myself. I couldn't do no friends with benefits, I needed to know he was mine and mine only. Whew Chile, his good dick really fucked me up mentally.

"Order number 1040" a lady said while placing my bag and drink on the counter. I walked over and grabbed the bag with one hand and my drink with another.

"Thanks" I said as I followed Azia out the door.

"Zia, I got a question" I told her as she scrolled on her phone. "I got an answer" she said and looked at me.

"What do you see me and Ski as ? Relationship wise" I said.

"What do you mean ? Like if I think ya would be a good couple ?" she asked.

"Never mind, I don't know how to explain it" I said then took a sip of my Cola.

She gave me a dull facial expression before letting it go.

I knew exactly how to explain it, but she gave me an answer when she said 'would be' a cute couple. Meaning, she don't think we are or it's not official.