6 .

"Hit it up, one time!"
"Niggas gonna get it 'til the sun rise, ayee"
"School of hard knocks, I'm alumni"
"Bitches on my dick like fungi"
"Won't stop, what's that?"
"Keep the tommy on me like a rugrat"
"Niggas used to trap where the bus at"
"Tell mama imma quit it, but I love cash"
I sung along at the side of the stage while watching Cordae's first performance since Kung Fu dropped. I wasn't gon' front, that shit crank like crazy.
"Thank you for coming out, I appreciate it" he said, while exiting off the stage so that Jay and Nahmir could perform. Jesus, this man was sexy.
"You did good" I said while smiling, pulling him into a hug. He smiled back and gave me a peck on the cheek before hugging me back.
"Yeah?" He asked as he pulled away from the hug and lead me to a room back stage.
"What we doing here 'dae?" I said, studying the room. He turned me around and placed me on a desk. "I miss your taste" he said and kissed me roughly.
I couldn't help but smile at his response. "Stop, what if people come in" I said while looking at the door. "It don't matter" he said and passionately kissed my neck.
I pushed him back to see his blank face expression. "Seriously" I said, trying to be extra quiet.
"C'mon, a few more minutes" he said while sliding his hand up my thigh.
"Now is not the time" I said and pushed his hand away, causing him to storm out the room before I said anything else.
I mean I ain't have a problem with what he was doing or anything, but what if Kyrie walked in. Or any of 'em.
How would I explain that? I was not trying to get caught this early in the relationship, it's been about 2 weeks now.
I jumped off the desk and strolled out the room after a few seconds, tryin not to look suspicious. Everyone but Nahmir and Jay was at the side of the stage.
"You good Cordae?" Kyrie said and got everyone's attention. They all turned to face him, watching his facial expression as he leaned on a metal bar behind him.
"Yeah I'm Ight" he said as he clenched his jaw and gave me a side eye. Now I was upset cause he was upset. All I was trynna do was be careful 😕.

After the performance, everyone decided to go to a restaurant to eat.
"Hi, May I take your order?" the white waitress with jet black hair asked.
I overheard a little girl pointing at Nahmir saying "Mommy mommy can I go say hi".
"I'll have a steak, with some fries and a lemonade" Jay said with both of his arms back on the head of the booth.
"And you?" She asked, moving over to Nahmir. "Uhhh get me a shrimp Alfredo and some chicken fingers, with a sprite" he said while scrolling through his twitter feed.
It was Azia's turn to order and soon be mine so I picked up the menu to see what I wanted to eat.
Halfway through the drink section, I felt someone's hand widen my legs open and slid their finger in me slowly. I looked down to see Cordae's hand and his body turned to waitress as if nothing was happening.
Thank god I had the window seat, and they were tinted.
I tried pushing his hand away, but he only applied more force and opened my legs wider. One finger doubled if I tried fighting it.
"Fuck" I mumbled under my breathe hoping no one heard it. Cordae turned around with a smirk on his face. I bit down on both of my lips so it can make a straight line across my face.
"What would you like to order?" Cordae asked me, rubbing my clit at the same time.
"Huh" I said, then realized the waitress was waiting for me to order. "Ooh, I'll have the shrimp Alfredo and some lemonade" I said while turning my head around as if I was inspecting the window.
I started moving my waist around cause my panties were wet and I wasn't tryna have a stain on my skirt.
Azia dropped her lipgloss and went under the table to get it. Shit I said in my head.
She gasped then hit her head from the jump she made which caused the table to shake.
"Damn girl you good" Glizzy asked as he reached down under the table to see her face.
We all heard a thump, so Glizzy must've seen what was happening too.
Both of them got up from under the table and all of us stared at them. "We good" He said as he rubbed his head.
Cordae chuckled and the others laughed at what just happened.
I was about to reach my climax and wouldn't be able to hold back the moan. I started pacing my foot up and down and buried my face in the palm of my hands, hoping no one would notice. "You good?" Yasmeen asked as she grabbed my arm for me to look up. "Yeah I'm not feeling so good" I said and tilted my head to face her.
I grabbed Cordae's arm and pushed him off of me completely, exposing my juices all over the seat. I grabbed a napkin and patted it down in between my legs and caught Cordae with a smile on his face.
"Nahhhhh nigga you trippin'" I heard a familiar voice say by the entrance but didn't bother to look back. It was a group of boys, I could tell by their deep voices. They got closer and closer but I didn't pay them any mind and sipped my lemonade.
"Kylie?" I heard a male voice call me. Everyone at the table turned to see who it was, as I skimmed through the crowd of people.
"Taymoor?" I said when I spotted him.
What the hell was he doing here? I thought I said to myself in my head.
"I'm here to visit for a few weeks" he said. "How are you?"
"Good without you" Cordae said as he wrapped his arm around me and clenched his jaw. I was confused til I remembered what I told him the night of the party.
"She can speak for herself" he said as he walked up to our table, leaving his group of friends behind him.
"Nigga is there a problem" Kyrie said as he stood up while Yasmeen tugged on his arm to sit down. "Wtf I'm confused" Jay said looking at me, Cordae, then Taymoor.
"I don't know how you two know each other, but home girl obviously don't want to talk to you fool" Glizzy said laid back on the chair, rubbing his belly. "Mind yo' business nigga" Taymoor said while picking up his pants.
"Ayye listen" Nahmir said and patted his right thigh while saying both words. "Lil nigga you don't want no smoke" he finished his sentence and turned his head to face Taymoor.
Azia mouthed are you okay to me and I shrugged my shoulders.
Taymoor gave me a long stare and walked off with his friends. I don't know what just happened, but I know I wanted to go home.

Sorry for any mistakes.