13. ?

Imma do a p.o.v on this chapter, lmk if I should do it more often !

I woke up to my phone ringing on full volume. Ski was still asleep, so I grabbed my phone and tip toed into the bathroom.
"Hello?" I said in a low tone.
"Every thing okay sis" Kyrie said.
"Yeah, but why are you calling at 7 in the morning" I said.
"Cause Cordae said you was calling him and shit like crazy yesterday so I thought something was up. You not taking the pills right?" He said in a worried like tone.
"No I'm not taking the pills, you took all of them from me" I said trying to keep my voice down.
"Okay well call me if you need me, go back to sleep" he said.
"Ight, later" I said and hung up.
I left the bathroom to see Ski sitting up on the bed, waiting for me.
"What pills" he said. "I-uhhh.. used to take sleeping pills" I said with my hands behind my back. "Why is it a problem if you take them" he said with his face scrunched up.
"I overdosed one night and was in a coma for a couple of days at the hospital, so Kyrie don't allow me to take them anymore" I said as I sat besides him on the bed.
"May I ask why you over dosed" he said. "Just know it had something to do with Cordae" I said with my head laid back. "What the fuck, that nigga need to leave you alone" he said and stared hard at me.
"I know it sounds bad but-"
"It is bad, you can't put your life in danger over some nigga like what da FUCK, that's not going to solve anything, he not taking care of you, or keeping you alive so it's fuck him" he said, cutting me off. It was quiet for about 10 seconds.
"Look I'm sorry if I scared you or any thing but like what would I do with out you here, that shit just got me tight" he added.
"I understand" I said then gave him a kiss on the cheek. I jumped off the bed and walked into the bathroom to start my morning routine. When I was done, he was laying on the bed and checking his notifications.
I laid some mens clothes I had for him to change in, then headed for the door. "Thanks and where you going" he said as he threw his phone down. "Going to make some breakfast" I yelled while jumping down the steps.

I made pancakes, eggs, and bacon and sat it down on the table for him to eat.
"You coming to my studio session today right" he said before sitting down at the table.
"Sureee what time" I said. And how did you change your du-rag, I ain't give you one" I said. "Had an extra in my pocket, and it's in an hour" he said.
I ate a spoon full of eggs and pancakes then ran upstairs.
"You trippin, tellin' me this shit now" I said as I jumped into the shower.
Once I was out, I put on a white body suit and some camo cargo pants, with some slides.
I put half of my hair in a ponytail and let the rest down. "This'll do" I said as I walked downstairs to Ski. "Took you long enough" he said and headed for the door. "Yeah yeah yeah" I said and followed behind him.
"Take a picture of me" I said as we walked to his car. He snapped the photo and gave me back my phone. I posted it on Instagram and gave him my attention the whole car ride.
"Why you looking at me" he said while driving. "I can't look at you?" I said and continued to observe him. "Nah you being weird" he said. "Nah you being sexy" I said and put my chin on the palm of my hand. "Staaaaap" He said with a chuckle, and pushed my face back with his right hand while his left was on the wheel.
I laughed and looked at the building he pulled up to. It was the building Nahmir and them recorded in some times. I unbuckled my seat belt and laid my arm on the car seat.
Once he stopped the engine, both of us got out of the car and walked into the building.
It was empty as usual, probably cause it was exclusive.
"Wassup vro" Ski said as he greeted the guy on a laptop. "Wassup, you haven't been here in a minute" the guy said back. He looked over to me and gave me a small wave.
I waved back and sat down as they talked. "That's my wifey, Kylie" Ski said.
I blushed a little cause the way he was talking 'bout me then took an off guard photo of him while he was talking to the guy. I posted it in Instagram and turned off my phone.
Hours passed by as Ski free-styled in the booth and I recorded him.

Nahmir's p.o.v

"Bruh I'm telling you, her and Ski got something going on" I told Cordae but he wouldn't listen. "Nigga look" I said as I scrolled to find her Instagram posts to prove him wrong.

 "Nigga look" I said as I scrolled to find her Instagram posts to prove him wrong

Liked by azia.drippp, lil.yas, and 4, 872 others.
Ay.Kylie_ 🤩🤩
theslumpgod- 😍💍
azia.drippp- 🤪❤️
lil.yas- Beautiful 😩💛
View all 3, 205 comments

Liked by skimaskfanpage, and 2,778 othersAy

Ay.Kylie_ look at this off guard of him 🙃 | I am not a fan page
theslumpgod- wtf when did you take this
View all 1,245 comments

"See he commented on her shit and she posted him and every thing" I said, pointing to the post. "She not even responding to my text messages yo what the fuck" Cordae said.
"I told you she was mad about that stripper bitch dancing on you yesterday" I said while scrolling down my feed.
"So it take shawty a day to get over me? Hell nah" he said. "I'm calling her right now".
Jay and Glizzy laughed at him as I shook my head.
P.o.v over

I looked down on my phone to see Cordae calling. Wtf did he want. I walked down the hall before answering. "Hello" I said in a rude tone. "Yo wassup wit you, why haven't you responded to any of my texts" he said. "Why didn't you respond when I texted you and called you yesterday? Weren't you too busy getting lap dances?" I said. "It's not even like that, I was tryna have fun -"
"And I'm tryna have fun, but you're interrupting. Cordae call me back when you really tryna take me seriously or else we can remain friends cause I can't do no in between" I said then hung up. "You good?" I heard Ski say from the end of the hall. "Great, but I'm hungry as fuck" I said. "Let's go get food then" he said and started walking towards the exit.
We decided to get some rice and peas with oxtail. He had to go back to his hotel, so he dropped me home. "You sure you can't stay the night, imma be lonely" I said in the car.
"Nah, all my stuff at my hotel and how imma change my clothes and stuff" he said.
"You right, you right" I said before giving him a kiss.
"Later Cheeto head" I said as I walked out of his car. "Later sexy butt" he said and watched me walk to my door.
"Text me when you reach your hotel" I said and closed my front door. I heard his car skrrtt down the street and went upstairs to start my nightly routine.
45 minutes passed so I texted Ski to see if he got to his hotel yet.

You- Stokeley Clevon Goulbourne
Where are you ?

StokeleyDokeley🧡- Just got in, hold on.

You- Cmon I'm bored 🙄

He sent me a video of himself saying "Better come eat this dick".

You- Stop playing Stoke

He sent another video of himself. "...... COME EAT THIS DICK" he said and laughed.
I sent him a middle finger and he face timed me. "I know you wanna fuck me girl" he said in a gay voice. "You annoying" I said with a laugh.
Both of us fell asleep on face time while talking about the crazy times we had in life and I think I fell in love justttt a little.

I've read so many books on wattpad and most of them end with the girl getting pregnant or some thing like that 💀 miss me with that shit, I refuse to have the same storyline. I'll give you better.

Will Kylie choose Ski over Cordae ? 🤔😂 Stay tuned.