60

The 60th chapter?
It's been so long, wow.

Do me a favor and go follow my new Cordae fp on insta 🙃 I promise you good content, and if you don't already
follow my ski fp @slumpgodwhore 🌚

⬇️⬇️⬇️

-My fault for any mistakesss

-
My fault for any mistakesss.

"Pick up the pace, bae." Kyrie complained to Yasmeen as we walked through the mall.

Yasmeen groaned before responding, "You better give me a back massage today." She said.

Kyrie was more than excited to go shopping for his future babies. He was geeked over the boy, trying to get every single drop of designer left.

"I think we got enough stuff." I said, then looked down at the amount of bags we had.

"Nooo, no we do not! I ain't find the mini crocs yet.." Kyrie went on.

Yasmeen and I sucked our teeth.

"You're doing the most, bae I want to leave." Yasmeen said. With that being said, Kyrie pulled out his phone and got us an Uber.

"Don't worry, I'll rub your back and feet tonight." He said as he gripped on her shoulder.

I smiled at how much they were growing as a couple. I want kids of my own one day, just not now. I don't think I could handle that, even though I know Cordae would be a great father.

I just have to be ready myself.

"Are we still going to aunties house?" I asked Kyrie. "Huh? Nah, Rahniyah's coming over."

"Who's Rahniyah? That's a pretty name." Yasmeen said, her voice soft but shaky.

Kyrie patted her back before continuing, "One of the few cousins we hang with." He said.

He was right, we were kind of outliers to our family. They are too messy, always looking for drama and hating on each other. Rahnyah and TuTu are siblings, actually. Both of 'em crazy.

I missed my cousins though, and I was happy to finally reach out— well my mother did but still.

Kyrie signaled for us to get up and so we did, and walked to the exit of the mall.

A few people kept pointing at us and it made me feel a type of way. Not that it was a problem, I was eager to know what they said.

"That shit outside now." Kyrie said as we walked. I clutched my bags and made my way through the heavy doors of the mall.

We looked at the parked cars, til a black suburban honked, catching our attention.

Kyrie walked over to confirm if that was our Uber or not. A few seconds after, he called us to come over so my cold ass sped into the car.