59

I couldn't get on wattpad for hours.
Ugh I lied to y'all.
My fault for any mistakesss.

"You good? What happened?" Kyrie asked.

I rolled my eyes and my mother sighed.
"A whole buncha shit." I said.

"The nigga snitched?" Glizzy asked.
"Pussy boy." Jay mumbled.

"Where Cordae and Azia at?" Kyrie asked.
"They still getting investigated." I said as I took a seat. My mom didn't budge. "Imma go see if I can act like their lawyer or something."

"Mom-" before she could hear me, she was down that hall again.

"You know he said we tried to set him up? On God if I see him aga-"

"You not gonna do anything, I'll handle it." Kyrie cut me off.

"No, cause I know you'll kill him. Seriously Ky, don't do it. Ion need you going to jail." I said.

"Facts we could deal wit that shit later, focus on spending time with your family." Glizzy pitched in as he patted Kyrie's shoulder.

We waited for about thirty minutes, then out came my mother, Cordae, and Azia.

Azia looked like she's been crying, but I knew it most likely had to do with the Nahmir situation.

"You good?" I asked her lowly, Yasmeen walking up to us. Yasmeen fixed a strand of hair that was sticking out. "Nah." Azia said.

I seen Glizzy walking up to us from the corner of my eye.

"Nahmir not mad at you, Azia." He said to her.

She had a blank facial expression.

"O..kay" my mother broke the silence, "we should get out of here."

All of us made our way out the door, and to Kyrie's car. "How all of us gonna fit in here?" Yasmeen asked as I opened the door.

Cordae got in and I followed to sit on his lap.

"Glizzy you drive, Yasmeen could sit on my lap in the back, Azia could get in the back." Kyrie said.

Everyone did as told and I leaned back on Cordae as Glizzy drove out the parking lot.

At the house

We all sat quietly on the couches in the family room. Kyrie's exhaling through the nose filled the room. "Calm down, child." My mom said.

I tried thinking about anything but what mattered at the moment. I wonder how Stokes is doing, I thought. I miss my thiccums.

"So what are we gonna do about this? I have no time for court, and that'll only force y'all to stay here longer than y'all supposed to." she added.

"I have no problem staying here." Cordae said, causing me to blow air out of my nose.

I wanted to go home, this was overwhelming.
I was starting to think I'm getting homesick in my own— well, old house.

"What do you mean stay? Dae, this could be bad for your reputation. You just blew up."

"Yeah, but the people who know me for me knows I wouldn't do sum shit like that only if I had to.." he argued with me.

"I don't care, don't get yourself involved. You need to go back to L.A, y'all should've never got involved, Tay was just being his petty self and-"

"What did I say about calling him that?" He raised his voice, catching me by surprise.

Yasmeen, Azia, and Jay had walked out at this point. "Now Cordae, I like you, but you ain't gon' be yelling at my daughter in my house." My mom pitched in.