33

My fault for any mistakesss.
Mane I'm so stressed, I came here to calm myself down.

"You really think you pregnant?" Glizzy asked Yasmeen as we waited for the results.

"I don't know honestly, I don't even know if I'm ready" she replied. "Don't stress it babygirl" Kyrie said to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Jay placed his hand over his heart.

The lady came back with a clip board. "So I got your results and...... Congratulations you're-"

"Ooooooh shit I'm a father" Kyrie cut her off as he jumped up and down. It made me happy seeing him happy. "He or she gon' call me Uncle Mir" Nahmir said as he joined.

"I'm bout to spoil the fuck outta that baby" Jay said. Glizzy and Cordae joined them.

Azia was crying, and so was I. Then Kyrie started crying...

"You are a month pregnant, next time you come here is for an ultrasound okay?" The lady said. Yasmeen nodded her head as she rubbed her belly.

"Whatchu crying for gurl" Nahmir said as he wrapped his arms around Azia.

"I'm just happy for her I- " Azia said. "Don't worry, you next" he said and kissed her ear. "Might as well" Cordae said and looked at me. "Nah nigga not now" Kyrie said.

Every one laughed and walked out the room as Yasmeen signed some documents.

"I'm thinking of names" I said as she walked out. "Hmmm if it's a boy... -"

"Call that nigga Jayyyyyy" Jay said. "Nigga who naming they son after you?" Cordae said as every one laughed.

"Right, I wanna know" Nahmir said.

"We gotta a lot of time to think" Yasmeen said as we walked out of the clinic.

"Where we celebrating fella's" Glizzy said while he rubbed his hands together.
"Not a restaurant" Yasmeen said. "The shit that be happening there" she added.

"We could still have a party at our house. Ya could bring ya close friends or whom ever ya please and we could have a lot of food, cake everything" I said in the car.

"Yeah that'll be good" Kyrie said.

"Like my picture guys" Yas said and tapped her screen with her nails.
"Focus on the road" I told Kyrie as he posted a comment under her picture.

I went on Instagram and slid up to refresh my feed.

Liked by bagtalk.kyrie, azia.drippp, and 2,465 others
lil.yas If only ya knew.. 😌💗 | Forgot to post
bagtalk.kyrie- 😍❤️ if only
— Hide replies
lil.yas- @bagtalk.kyrie 🤞🏾
iamkyaa- 👀
ybnalmightyjay- I know 😆
azia.drippp- I do too 😍
ybnnahmir- So do I ✋🏼🙃
ybncordae- Me five 😂
ybnglizzy- Me six 😎🤫
ay.kylie- Seven's the lucky number 💛💛
theslumpgod- I wanna know 🧐
— Hide replies
lil.yas- @theslumpgod I got you 😂
ybn.posts- WE WANNA KNOW
mrs.bounceout WHATS HAPPENING?!
Load more comments

"Y'all really annoying" Yasmeen said with a laugh as Kyrie parked the car.

We all got inside and sat on the couch for party details...

I really feel bad I haven't been active enough. 💀