19. ?

So who's going back to school ? 🤔
I need some songs to listen to omw there..lmk

"KYLIE WAKE THE FUCK UP" Ski yelled from besides me.
"What nigga?" I said, squinting.
"I need to piss and I can't get up by myself" he said.
I got off the bed and went to his side, and carefully grabbed and moved his legs so his feet can sit on the floor. I put my head under his arm and lifted him off the bed.

I walked him over to the bathroom and lifted the toilet seat up. "If you need anything else, I'm in the room" I said as I walked out. I laid back down for a few minutes, then rolled my eyes.

I couldn't fall asleep now. I went in the bathroom and did my morning routine as Ski did his.

I fluffed my hair out, and put on a bright yellow sweatshirt with some ripped jeans.
Today, everyone was suppose to be in Jay's music video for "Ybn Almighty Zay", but unfortunately not everyone could go.

It was only Nahmir, Cordae, Glizzy, Azia, and I who were gonna be there with other people I don't know. I was planning on pulling Cordae aside to ask him wassup.

"You sure you gonna be okay by yourself, I do-"
"You can go Kylie, don't let me stop you" Ski said without letting me finish.
"Alright baby cakes" I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm pretty sure Yasmeen left breakfast for us on the table, I'll go get yours for you" I said as I walked out the door.

I grabbed each of our plates after greeting Yasmeen, and ran back upstairs with a water bottle for him. "If anything you can call me, and Yasmeen and Kyrie is here" I said as I put on my hoop earrings.

I called Jay as I ate my breakfast.

"Hello" he said on the other line.
"Yeah, um, when you picking me up cause I'm ready" I said.
"We'll be there in 20 minutes" he said.
"Ight, later" I said before hanging up.

Was I wrong for wanting to fix things with Cordae when Ski and I are kinda, I don't know, a thing ??

I missed my best friend, the person who made me feel better when he called me mamas and put a smile on my face every time I got an attitude.

He's been on his shit lately, with the shows and hangin with Juice Wrld, I felt a type of way cause it seems like he don't care no more. I really fucked up at that party 😬.

My thoughts were interrupted when Ski blasted some beats on my speakers.
"What the hell" I said as I pressed down on my ears. He laughed

"Ayyyye" he said before mumbling a flow. Some how I knew this is what he was going to be doing for the rest of the day.

After 20 minutes passed, I got a text from Jay that said "We here". I kissed Ski goodbye, then hugged Kyrie and Yasmeen before getting out the door. As I walked out, Nahmir, Jay, Glizzy, Cordae and Azia walked in.

"Wassup bitch" I said as I hugged her and nodded hi to the boys.
"Wassssuuuuhhh" She said before she let go of me.

"How you feeling bro?" Cordae asked as he gave Kyrie a hug. "Getting better, fast recovery you already know" Kyrie said.
I got in the back seat of the car and started nodding my head to the song playing.

(I just had too lmao skip if you want but the song is Freestyle by Lil Baby)
"Shoutout my label that's me"
"I'm in this bitch with TP"
"I'm in this bitch with 4trey"
"I just poured up me a 8"
"Real nigga all in my face"
"Five hundred racks in my safe"
"Five hundred racks to the plug"
"What you know 'bout showin' love"
"What you know 'bout pullin' up, in Bentley trucks"
"Make these bitches fall in love"
"All of my niggas on go"
"None of my niggas no hoe"
"All of my niggas want smoke"
"All of my niggas together we came from the bottom we used to wear each other clothes"
"None of my niggas gon' fold"
"Couple pussy niggas told"
"They ain't my niggas no mo'"
"Hold it down for the 4"
"In the 9 with the woah's"
"Marlo my dawg that's for sho'"
"We won't fall out about shit"
"Specially not 'bout no bitch"
"We ain't gon' fall out bout hoes"
"Me and Ced get them loads"
"We let 'em go for the low"
"I got my hood in control"
"I got my left wrist on froze"
"I got my right wrist on froze"
"I got my necklace on froze"
"Both of my ears on froze"