48

My fault for any mistakesss.

I was currently at home, locked up in my room.

Earlier was the funeral and I locked the room door once every one was out all at once.

I cried and cried until I couldn't anymore, while the image of my dads casket going 6 feet underground replayed through my head.

There was no pills to numb this pain, nothing at all could phase this.

"Kylie please open the door" Azia whined from outside.

I'm surprised she was still trying, it's been three hours.

She started making beats on the door to cheer me up. "Kylie please I know you're in there" she sang in a kid voice, causing me to smile.

The headassery, I couldn't hold back my laugh.

"Awe she's laughing" I heard Nahmirs voice say.

I put my phone on do not disturb and played my sad playlist on Spotify, ya know, just to get the mood dimmer than it already was.

Song: Jocelyn Flores (XXXTENTACION)

"I know you're somewhere, somewhere"

"great" I mumbled once I heard the first lyric, and laid back on my bed.

"I've been trapped in my mind girl, just holding on"
"I don't wanna pretend there's something, we're nothing"
"I've been stuck thinking 'bout her, I can't hold back"

I put the volume down once I heard some shuffling by the door. Not even three seconds later, I seen Cordae walk in.

"You thought you did sum with that lock?Party's over" he said and closed the door.

"Huh?" I said as he walked up to my phone.

He paused the song and got in bed with me.

"Cordaeeee I wanna be alone" I said.

"Nooo" he mocked in a whiney voice as he spooned me.

"I don't look good right now, you can't be in here" I said, trying to make up an excuse.

"Gurl, shut up, I seen you damn near dead before" he said.

I mean, he had a point.

"But-"

"No buts" he cut me off and said.

"Now give me some covers" he added. I threw him the right amount and laid my head down.

"Where's Kyrie?" I asked.

"With Yasmeen" he replied.

"Where's Yasmeen?" I asked.

"In his room" he said.

"You could've just said that" I said.

"Shut up" he answered.

Why was I even replying, I'm supposed to be upset right now.

"Cause you got no choice but to talk to me" he said.

I scrunched up my face, not sure if I even said that out loud.

"When are you going back to L.A? I got to cancel a few things" he said in my ear.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Whenever my mom feels like she will be alright on her own, and you don't have to put your career on hold cause of MY family problems" I replied.

"I know but I want to be here for you guys so it doesn't matter" he said.

"Thanks" I mumbled. "No worries bae" he said and pulled me even closer to him.