24.

Apologies for mistakes.

The pizza got here 30 minutes later.

"I'll get it" Cordae said as he walked to the door. I followed him just cause I wanted to be the first to get some.

"Thanks" He said to the female in the car. She gave him a smirk and said "no problem" in a seductive manner.

I gave them a stink face. "You the delivery girl, that's tuff" I said to speed up the process.
Cordae gave me a stare before he walked back in the house. I skipped behind him with a smile.

"What took y'all so long" Kyrie said as everyone headed for the table.

"Kylie wanted to throw shade at the delivery girl in the car and shit" Cordae said as he opened the box's of pizza.

"You the delivery girl? That's tuff" Cordae mocked me in a high pitched voice, causing every one to laugh.

"She was tryna flirt with you instead of doing her job" I said before taking a bite of my slice.

Every one walked back to the couch and Yasmeen turned on the tv.

We watched Martin the whole time until we finished most of the snacks.

"Shit, ya don't got no more snacks?" Nahmir said as he looked through the box's of pizza.

"Nah" Kyrie said. Every one looked at me. I gave them all a side eye. Hell yeah I had snacks in my room, hell naw it wasn't for them.

"Well.. do you?" Glizzy said while sticking his neck out.

"No" I said rapidly and sharply turned my head back to the tv.

Glizzy and Nahmir ran up the stairs and to my side of the hall.

"Shit" I mumbled under my breathe. Every one just laughed.

"So, what is this" Nahmir said as he walked up to us with 3 bags of Doritos and a sprite bottle. "That's not for you" I said while getting up. I snatched the Lays out of Glizzy's hand, leaving him with Ruffles.

"Don't EVVER touch my sour cream and onion lays" I said as I waved my finger in his face.

Cordae got on the floor and opened his arms as a signal for me to sit on top of him.
I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Tell me why Kylie look like Pam" Glizzy said as he chuckled.

"Hahaha" I said with a straight face.

Azia started laughing. "Ion know why you laughing, you look like Gina" I said as I pointed at the tv screen.

"She cute though" she said.

"Both of y'all ugly, shut up" Cordae said.

"Ay my girl not ugly, earl sweatshirt lookin ass" Nahmir said.

"Shut ya backyardigan looking ass up... I'm Tasha head ass" he said in a feminine voice.

Nahmir laughed hysterically. "I will fuck you up" he said.

"Ight, shut up" I said, trying to hear the tv.

Both of them sucked their teeth and shut their mouths.

Ski's point of view:

I was finally getting better and was horny as fuckkk. Kylie was busy and I was smoking a blunt in my room. "Fuuuckkkkkkkk" I said as I leaned back, trying to control my erected penis.

I got on my phone and scrolled through my contacts.

Wifey🧡
Vro 💙
Hoe #1 🍑
Girl from concert
Jessica or Jenn
Natalia 💉❤️

I clicked on hoe #1 and called her.

"Hello?" She said.
"What you doing" I said before inhaling.
"Nun, why?" She said.
"Come smoke wit me" I said.
"Ight I'll be there in ten" she said.

Don't judge me, a nigga got needs 😫 and I needed some type of pussy right now.

"Natalia, some one coming over" I yell to my cousin who was across the hall, in another room. "Alright, you getting the door" she responded.

I laid back til I heard the door bell ring.

Yes she been here before, she only live two blocks away and there's no strings attached. I could never fall for some one I fucked unless I had feelings for them before.

I ran down the stairs and opened the door for her. "Follow me" I said as I ran up the stairs.

She sat next to me on the bed and picked up a blunt. "No cigarettes?" She asked.
"I ran out" I said. "Well come here, cause ain't no way you called me just to smoke with you" She said as she took off her clothes.

I smirked and put down my blunt to take off my shirt.....

Point of view overrr

"Cordae Stop" I said as he kissed my neck.

"Shh I know you like this" he said as he began to lick me.

"Ew, nigga stop" Kyrie said, causing us to turn around.

Every one started to laugh and Azia stopped recording us.

"Wow, lemme see" I said as she showed us her phone screen.

I squinted to see. "Where yo' glasses" Kyrie said. "You wear glasses?" Glizzy and Jay said at the same time. I rolled my eyes at Kyrie. He knew ian like wearing glasses for shit.

"Shut up" I said as I turned around.

"Damn, I ain't know you was blind" Nahmir said.

After hours of watching tv, every one went home. Kyrie and I said good night to each other and went our separate ways. I called Ski back.

"Heyy" I said.
"Hheyyy" He said and dragged the e.
"Why so happy?" I asked.
"I got some pussy" he said with a big smile.
"You know what's crazy?" I said.
"What" He said.
"I haven't seen you more than once with out a du-rag on" I said.
He laughed his adorable laugh.
"Why you watching me" he said.
"I wanna see what you got goin' on under there" I said.

We talked for hours 'til it was 3 in the morning. Eventually, we fell asleep on each other.

This a short chapter, cause 1. It was a continuation and 2. I'm writing my other book.

It's called "Ride 4 Me" do me a favor and go read and vote pleaseeee. 😌