11.

My fault for any mistakes. 🌚

"Kylie wake up" Cordae said, shaking my arm.
"What do you want" I said while rubbing my eyes. "It's ya birthdayyyyyy" Cordae said and flipped my body around. I quickly sat up and went on my phone. "Ooh shit I forgot" I said with wide eyes.
"Come downstairs" he said. "Ight let me brush my teeth first" I said while running into the bathroom. As soon as I turned around, he ran out. "Wtf did he do" I mumbled while putting my toothpaste on my brush.
After I finished my facial routine, I strolled down the stairs.
"Supriseeeeeeeee" every one yelled. "Y'all ain't have to do this" I said with a smile.
"Cmon now, you already know how we is" Nahmir said while dropping a foot locker bag in front of him.
"My sis is growing up" Kyrie said then gave me a side hug.
"I been grown" I said trying to get him off of me. "I made you breakfast after trying to cook like 4 times" Cordae said and slid a plate of food to me.
"You mean we made it" Yasmeen said while pointing at her and Kyrie.
"What ever, same thing" he said as every one laughed. "Thank you" I said while sitting down to eat.
"What you doing girl, come open these presents" Jay said while patting a bag in his hand.
"A bitch can't eat first" I said and took a spoon full of food.
"Nahhh, that could wait" Glizzy said.
"Fine" I said while leaving the kitchen table to sit on the couch.
"Which one to open first" I said and looked at the variety of bags.
"Mineeee" Azia said and threw me two bags.
Inside the first bag was black heels, a make up kit, a blue dress, and a shirt with xxxtentacion on it.
"I've been wanting this for the longest, and how you knew my size" I said with a surprised face.
"I got my ways. Now open the second bag" she said.
Inside the second bag was 10 bras and panties from pink, and lingerie.
"How much did this cost you Azia, you trippin" I said holding up the lingerie.
"I ain't even spend a lot" she said. "Well thank you" I said and pulled her into a hug.
"That's enough, now open my bag" Yasmeen said while tapping my shoulder.
It was one big bag, filled with forever 21 bags inside of it and a package. Inside the forever 21 bags were jeans, shorts, skirts, shirts, etc.
"Ya really dragging it my birthday not even that important" I said while shuffling through all the clothes.
Kyrie slapped my head. "Shut up, yes it is" he said.
"Ight you got it" I said while opening the package. Inside of it was the pink Givenchy slides I've been feening for. "Yoooooooooo" I said while while kicking my feet up and down and hugging her. "What's nextttt" I said, getting hype.
"Me" Glizzy said while throwing me his bag.
After I opened up all the gifts, I thanked and hugged every one in the room.
"Ky, mom calling" Kyrie said while handing me his phone.

Me- "Hi mom"
Her- "Happy birthday baby"
Me- "Thankkkkk youuuuuuu"
Her- "What you doing today"
Me- "I don't know, nun really"

"You think I bought you that dress and heels for no reason, we going to dinner tonight, fuck you mean" Azia said, causing every one to laugh.

Her- "Is that Azia? I haven't talked to my babies in forever how y'all doing"
Me- "I'm your baby"

"We doing good mom" Yasmeen and Azia said in unison.

Her- "Alright well, I gotta go to work now. And your father said happy birthday, he called you when you was sleep"
Me- "Alright ma, I love you."
Her- "I love you too baby, stay safe"
Me- "I will"

"Alright so what do we do now, it's only 2" I said to every one.
"That restaurant a long drive, I suggest you get ready now your slow ass" Cordae said as he removed his hands from the top of the couch.
"Well then" I said and gathered up the bags.
"All of us going home to change then coming back here around 3:30" Nahmir said while heading for the door.
"Ight I'll be ready then" I said as Kyrie and I raced upstairs.

Once I got upstairs, I checked my messages.

Azia🐾❤️- Oooh and I forgot to
tell you, we invited Ski Mask to
the dinner, thought you'd want
him there.
Read at 2:17