58

46,000.
THAT'S THE
NUMBER OF PEOPLE
READING MY BOOK
THAT AIN'T VOTING!!!
ISSA SLIGHT PROBLEM 😾
DAMN I JUST WANNA FEEL APPRECIATED FOR MY SHIT. 😤
I haven't updated in a while, so I'll
give ya a nice, long chapter.
My fault for any mistakesss.

Nahmir's P.O.V

"What the fuck?" I mumbled to myself once I got on Instagram.

I got a notification that Azia was going live with Trippie Redd. "This nigga." I added and clicked on it, revealing both of their faces.

It didn't have time to comment since I was unpacking, so I took a screenshot of it. I sent it to her as I fought the anger inside of me.

Today at 4:09 p.m

^We need to fucking talk 😒If this is your way of gettingmy attention, fuck you

^
We need to fucking talk 😒
If this is your way of getting
my attention, fuck you.
Lookin dum as hell
Seen

azia.drippp- call me, lose the attitude
Seen

I rolled my eyes at her response and decided to leave her on seen.
She know how I feel about being friendly with other niggas, especially in the fucking music industry.

P.O.V Over

"He's mad at me." Azia muttered once she stormed into the room.

I knew who and why. I let out a sigh and shook my head.

"I told you not to—"

"It wasn't on no friendly shit! He's mad for no reason." She cut me off before I could finish.

"Azia," I said calmly. "What?" She asked with a slight attitude. "Cool it, I'll talk to him." I said.

It was too early in the morning for her to be coming to me with this shit.

"Thanks." She said. I nodded my head at her.
I watched her receding back leave the room.

I decided to start my morning since I knew I wouldn't be able to fall asleep again.

I crawled over Cordae and walked into my bathroom, looking disgusting.

"Ew." I mumbled while looking at my oily face, but dry lips in the mirror. I picked up my tooth brush to wet it and my toothpaste to start.

Once I was done, I put my hair into a messy bun and let the water run in the shower.
A few minutes of me cleaning myself went by, and I felt cold air hit me. I quickly turned.