28. 😈

My fault for any mistakes.

I've been getting more than 200 notification about Ski and this girl named Kayla.
No one knew how she looked, his fans quote and quote know about her through one of his friends social media.

I wasn't jealous or anything, I would always genuinely want Ski to be happy cause he's such a good person to me. Cordae and I been spending more time with each other and
it seemed like everything was falling back in place.

"Stop eating my shit" I told Cordae as he put a chip in his mouth. "You and these Lays" he said. "Stingy as hell" he added. I rolled my eyes and focused on the lady who was finishing up my nails.

"All done" she said, then turned on the mini fan so it could dry. "Finally, the last time I'm coming with you for your nails" he said.

"And this the last time I'm putting your initials on my nails" I responded. "Wait no, I like it when you do that" he said. I smirked and waited til my nails were dry.

Once I was done, we made our way back to his car. "That's crazy I never been in your car" I said. "Cause we always travel together, but that's cool cause that's less bills for me to pay" he said. I rolled my eyes at his response and got into the passengers seat.

"You still want to go to Target?" he asked. "Yeah" I said. He drove to the nearest one.

🕐

"Kylie" Cordae said before throwing a big ass ball at my head. "Imma get you back, don't worry" I said with a laugh. "You know I'm just playin wit ya" he said and pulled me into a hug. "Get offff I need to find a toy" I said. He started kissing my cheek.

"Stawwwwp" I said with a giggle. "You so adorable" he said. I smiled and thanked him.
We spent another 15 minutes or so at Target and I ended up getting Ice Cream and Lays only.

I honestly think I'm addicted to Lays Sour Cream and Onion. Name a better chip 🤔

"Do I ever let you pay" he said to me as he pushed my money back into my fanny pack. "No but I got my own money to spend today" I said while he gave the lady behind the cashier money.

"YBN CORDAE CAN I GET A PICTURE?!" a girl yelled who was like 2 feet away from us at this point. "Relax, yes" Cordae said with a laugh. "Would you mind?" She asked me.

"Nah I wouldn't" I said with a smile and got her phone to take the photo of them.

"Thank you so much" she said as she jumped up and down while hugging him.
"No problem" he responded and grabbed my bags to leave.

I walked to his car and waited for him to unlock the doors.
"Ybn cordae can I get a kiss?" I asked jokingly. "Of course I kiss all my fans" he said.

We got into the car and he drove us back to my house...

This short as fuck I'm sorry, I'm sickkk.
I'll have a long chapter for chapter 29.