4

I'll try updating two times a day
I woke up the next day rolled up in my sheets, on an empty bed. I sat up, confused then remembered what happened last night when I felt the soreness of my body.
I instantly began to panic. Was I a one night stand ? Did Kyrie come check on me and seen him? A bitch was shook.
I grabbed my phone to see 15 missed phone calls from Kyrie, and a message that said "We left late, so I'm staying at Yas house tonight. I'll come home in the morning"
I felt relieved. So my brother didn't see Cordae and I asleep together, naked.
I put on my robe and went downstairs before doing anything else to make sure Kyrie wasn't home yet. I spotted Jay and Glizzy on the couch and turned my body around.
"Do y'all got keys or sum? Always over here" I said as both of them turned their heads at the same time. "Yesssirrrr" Jay said with a laugh as he turned back around. Glizzy chuckled at his response.
"Mornin" he said. "Y'all seen Cordae?" I asked, trying not to sound guilty. "How was it last night?" Glizzy asked jokingly but it got me nervous. "It was alright" I said, walking off to go back upstairs. "Oouu she even walking funny" I heard Jay said.
Did Cordae tell them ?
As soon as I got to my room, I picked up my phone, ready to curse Cordae out.

You- So I was a one night stand? 🤨
I will completely cut you off.
And did you tell Jay and Glizzy?
Read at 12: 07

'dae💕🦋- Wtf I left you to go downstairs
so Kyrie wouldn't see us together. I slept
on the couch for the rest of the night, and no I didn't tell them anything 😐
Read at 12:09

'dae💕🦋- And you not a one night stand
I've really been feeling you lately, you
make a nigga happy
Read at 12:10

I felt so stupid at this point, I ain't even want to respond and just throw the whole phone away 😭.

You- wya then?
Read at 12:11

'dae💕🦋- I was in the bathroom.
open your door ma.
Read at 12:11

I scrunched my face up and dragged my feet across the floor til I got to the door and opened it slowly. He had his his elbow pressed against the wall which held his balance.
"Wit yo stank attitude" he said as he sharply removed his arm off the wall and walked in my room. "Sooo" He said as he sat jumping up and down on my bed.
"Sooo" I said as I sat next to him. He grabbed my wrist and adjusted my body towards his.
"I wanna have something with you Kylie, I don't want no one having you" he said with a serious face. "I do too, but let's keep it on the low for now, Kyrie won't allow it" I said.
"Plus imma need time to like.. you know explain it to him cause he's really picky about my boyfriends" I added on.
"Alright but promise me you only gonna be dealing with me" he said and puckered his lips at me with his eyes closed. I laughed and pushed his face back with my hand.
"Come on, give daddy Cordae a kiss" he said while trying to grip my wrists. "Daddy?" I said with a stink face to play around with him. "Come on, you wasn't saying that last night" he said.
My eyes wandered across the room to ignore his comment. "D-daddy stopp" he mocked me with horrible moans and an ugly ass face.
I laughed and slapped his arm. "That's not even funny, get out" I said, trying to be serious.
He was about to answer but Kyrie came in the room. "Wassup he said to me, then asked Cordae why he was in here. "I can't hang with my bestie?" I said to cover for him.
"Whatever" He said as he walked out, closing the door behind him. After 5 seconds of complete silence to make sure he wasn't still there, I slowly turned around and said "Yikessss".
He only laughed and said "It's whatever, you still mine". His smile brought joy to my heart.
That's really my babyyyy was all I could think to myself 😩.
"Are you gonna tell the boys tho?, like everyone except Kyrie cause ik that wouldn't be a good thing" I said looking downwards, fiddling with my fingers.
"Never look downwards while talking to me, put your head up babygirl.. and nah I'm not gonna tell them anything, that's our business" he said staring hard at me.
"Can I tell the girlies?" I said while tilting my head. "If you want to, I mean Yasmee-"
"Yasmeen won't know if I feel like she can't keep it a secret from Kyrie" I said, cutting him off.
"Alright, the choice is yours" he said, leaving me to think about my decisions.

Sorry for any mistakes.