34

My fault for any mistakesss.

"Okay guys be quiet for a second" Yasmeen yelled, catching every ones attention.

"Thank you. Y'all been here for twenty minutes and already eating up all the food. But anyway, I called you all over here for the party, thanks for coming mom, Ski, and every one else here" she added.

"Come on I wanna know wassup" Ski yelled.

"Okay okay damn... well" she said and looked at her stomach and rubbed it.
"I'm pregnant" she said. Every one ran over to her for hugs and kisses, and I
sat on the couch and watched.

(Gimme some baby names 🌚)

"Can we go upstairs so I could get you pregnant" Cordae whispered in my ear.

"Oouu I heard that" Ski said as he sat besides us.

"How's Kayla?" I asked. "She good, she good I still get bitches though" he said.
"When will you ever be loyal?" I said with a laugh. "Not unless it's for you" he said.

Cordae glared at him.

"I was just playing damn" Ski said.

"What happened with you and Drake, I seen that tweet you made" I said, changing the topic. "Oh, that nigga always stealing some one sauce and running wit it" he said.

"And he never gives credit, just cause he's big in the industry like I don't get that" he added.

"Niggas need to be themselves" Ski's dj friend, scheme said.

"Yikes" I mumbled and got up to go to Yasmeen and them.

"Soo what we gon name the baby" I said in a high pitched voice. "Hmm I don't know yet" Yasmeen said. "Name that nigga Nahmir.. if it's a boy" Nahmir said. "No" Jay said.

"Where's the macaroni?" Glizzy said as he appeared from behind Nahmir.

"Up your ass" I said as I got me a spoonful. "Ain't no food up there" he said. "I already looked" he added. "Where you smoking?" I said, causing Nahmir to laugh. "No" he lied.

"Kylie" Kyrie said. "Yeah" I said. "When you gon get a job?" He said.

"She don't need to, I'm here" Cordae said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I smiled and tilted my head at Kyrie. Money came around fast for, why would I get one.

"I'm gonna cut the cake now, I can't wait" Yasmeen said as she walked away from Kyrie's grip...

I'm sorry guys I'm working on a new book and don't have the time I used to have.
I'm thinking of getting like a co-writer for this book, idk, I'm too scared of getting let down, like what if it doesn't go the way I want it to.
Plus I don't want this book to end so soon.
Any ways, I promise the next chapter will be longer.
Byeee. 🧡