31.

My fault for any mistakes. 🙃

"Can you hear me?" Ski said on the other line.
"Yeah wassup" I said.
"Sorry about what happened yesterday, I ain't expect shawty to do that" he said.
"It's okay, honestly I ain't take it seriously" I said.
"So whatchudoing wifey" he said.
"You still talking to that bitch" I heard Kayla's voice say.
I started laughing.
Ski sucked his teeth. "Imma call you later Ky" he said.
"Okie dokie" I said before taking a bite of my pizza.

Every one was coolin on the couch, Jay brought over his new model girlfriend and everything.

"You stay laughing" Cordae said.

"Cause it's funny" I said.

"Nah you crazy, foreal foreal" Kyrie said.

"Alright well when we going out to eat, I'm in the mood for some red lobster" I said.

"Facts, baby you ready?" Jay asked his girl and gripped on her ass. I'm not gonna lie, seeing his monkey ass do that made me laugh and cringe at the same time.

"Yeah" she said in a soft voice. "Ight I'll be down in a sec" I said as I ran up the steps.

I was looking for something simple, not too simple.

I picked out an outfit, and took out the shoes I was gonna wear. I ran downstairs where they all was waiting.

"Baddie" Cordae yelled once he seen me. "Ew" Kyrie said, causing every one to laugh.

We all crammed into the car and Kyrie started driving.

"This my song" Jay's girlfriend said.

"Turn it up den" Jay said. It was kinda weird having another female chill with us, but I guess she was cool.

Once we got there, I asked Azia to take a picture of me. "You know the drill" I said.

I posted it on Instagram and all of us walked into the restaurant. "Table for eight please" Kyrie said. "One moment" the lady said and walked away.

When she got back, she pointed at a table for us to sit at.

"Im bout to get mad shit" Cordae said. "Facts" Nahmir said as he rubbed his hands.
"No you're not" Azia said to him. I tuned every one out and picked up the menu.

"Chicken fingers. $ 10.00"
"Fried Oysters. $ 27.88."
"Batter fried Crawfish. $ 32.31"
"Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms. $ 29.43"
"Sweet Chili Shrimp. $ 25.00"
"Mozzarella Cheesesticks. $ 15"
"Shrimp Alfredo. $ 16.11"

The waitress came over and placed a basket full of biscuits on the table.

"Damn" Yasmeen said as all the boys grabbed them.

"Ya gonna get full before the food even come" I said as I flipped the menu to the drink section.

"Are you guys ready to order?" The waitress asked us.

"Yes uh I'll have the shrimp alfredo, chicken tenders, and grilled chicken with lemonade" I said. Every one looked at me cause I was the first to order.

I chuckled and sat back as every one else ordered their food.

After talking and waiting for what seemed like an hour, our food came.

"This is yours" the waitress said as she placed my food down. "Thank you" I said.

"Nigga that's my shit" Nahmir said to Jay. "No nigga I ordered before you I-"
"Nahhh I got the lobster shit, I'm telling you" Nahmir said as he gave Jay the finger.