32.

My fault for any mistakes.

"What the fuck just happened?" I heard Nahmir say from the hallway bathroom.

"Yeah what was that? You good?" Cordae said as I sat on my bed. I didn't reply.
"Hello?" He said in my face as he waved his hand. "What?" I said. He sucked his teeth.

"I ain't in the mood to talk" I said, then crossed my arms. "But I want to" He said, before pushing me to lay my back on the bed. "'dae get off, I'm mad" I said.

"No, no one told you to fight" he said. "So I was 'pose to let her beat my ass? Fuck outta here" I said and pushed him off. "Quit pushing me away" he said. I rolled my eyes.

Nahmir and Azia walked in and Azia took a seat next to me. Both of us crossed our arms at the same time. "The fuck" Nahmir said as both of them laughed at our actions.

"You good Ky? You almost had a nipple slip" Nahmir said as he laughed.

I gave him the middle finger. "It was just a joke, damn" Nahmir said. Azia turned to face me. "You okay?" She asked. "Yeah I'm good. You?" I said. She started laughing.

I laughed too cause hers is contagious. "I beat that bitch up" she said.

We started hitting each other and shit, causing the boys to look at us like we are crazy. "Y'all trippin'" Cordae said. "Facts I'm gone" Nahmir said as he headed for the door.

Azia and I followed the two of them as they went downstairs.

"You good now?" Kyrie asked me. "Where's my food?" I said. He pointed to a bag on the table. "Thanks, and yeah" I said before snatching it off the table.

I sat on the couch and went on my phone to keep me some company.

"Message from Yas. 👯‍♀️💛"

I scrunched up my face as I clicked on the notification. It read "Come upstairs..".
Them two dots scared the shit outta me. I placed my food besides me and ran up the steps to find her in the bathroom.

"What happen you okay? You on yo period or sum" I said.

"Nah... it's just you know how I told you Kyrie acting all weird and I asked you to talk to him? Well I took a pregnancy test the other day and one of 'em said I'm pregnant and the other said I'm not so I-"

"Oooh shit I'm gonna be an aunt" I whisper yelled. "Shhh I don't know yet and I didn't tell Kyrie" she said. Azia opened the bathroom door. "Whatchu call me in here for" she said. Yasmeen and I rolled our eyes. "Long story short, I might be pregnant" she said.

"BITCH WHAT?" She yelled. "That's why I ain't wanna tell yo' loud ass" Yasmeen said.
"Sorry but I might be an aunt? Wait no, god mother?" Azia said. All three of us laughed.

"Do you have a test? Cause I've been getting signs and I'm nervous" Yasmeen said.
"Me? Nahhh Cordae pull out sis" I said, causing them to laugh. "I'm serious" she said.

"I think you should go to the clinic to see if you're really pregnant" I said.

"Alright well I was planning on telling every one at dinner but.. you know" she said.
"Sorry" Azia and I said at the same time. "It's okay, I was nervous anyway" she said.

"You can still tell them. I could get on face time with Glizzy so he won't miss out" I said.

"You think now is a good time?" Yasmeen said. "If you're eager, to now is the time. Plus how you gonna hide the fact that you going to the clinic, you wit us like every day" Azia said.

Yasmeen looked at me desperately.

"I ain't tryna force you, soo.." I said. "Of course not" Azia said. "I'm just really happy" she added. "Well we cant be anything until we go to the clinic, so I guess it's now or never" Yasmeen said as she made her way to the door. Azia and I eyes widened as we followed her.

"Guys I have something to tell y'all" Yasmeen said as she made her way to Kyrie's lap.

"Wait" I said, then ran to my phone to call Glizzy. "Pick up, pick up" I mumbled.
"Yoo" He said on the other line. "Listen nigger" I said and put the camera to Yasmeen.

"What happened Shawty" Jay said. "Where yo' girl go?" I asked. "Home" Jay responded.

"Alright well.. lately I've been feeling a little weird you know, like you know when somethings not right with your body and...."

"CANCER?!" Jay yelled.

"YOU PREGNANT?!" Glizzy yelled through the phone.

Kyrie looked at the phone, then at Yasmeen. "For real?" He asked. "Might be" She said in an unsure tone. "I might be a father" Kyrie said and hugged her tightly.

"Aweee" Azia said. "Wait, what the fuck I'm high as shit" Nahmir said. "Facts" Cordae pitches in, causing every one to laugh.

"Aweee there might be a little Kyrie on the way" Jay said. Nahmir started laughing and fell off the couch. "Nigga don't know how to pull out" Nahmir said.

"Shut the fuck up" Kyrie said. "If you didn't use a condom, Azia prolly would've had three kids by now" he added, causing every one to laugh. "Ew wait, ya do it raw?" I said.

"You don't see me asking what you and Cordae do" he said and eyed me up and down.
My body shivered thinking about my bestfriend having sex with my brother.

"I soon come back" Glizzy said. I turned the camera back to me. "Really?" I said.
"Yeah I can't take it here, and I wanna be there to find out" he said.

"How you and 'shima" Nahmir said in the girliest tone ever. "How much backwoods did you smoke?" Glizzy asked. "Like five of them shits" Cordae answered.

"Yeah that shit for the birds" I said. "Don't act like you don't smoke" Cordae slurred.

"Yikes" I said and got on my phone. "I'll see y'all later" Glizzy said. "Glizzy hella geekin'" Jay yelled. "YESSIRR" Glizzy yelled back, before hanging up.

"You annoying" I said to Jay.

Short chapters/continuations til I actually got time to update, school starting 😫 barely got time for this shit now but I'll put this over homework.
Good night. 🧡