NEW BEGINNINGS .1

Mane, this my first book so.. yeah. 😭
Hope ya like. 💕
Kylie -
I woke up from the aroma of bacon in the house. On the side of me was my buzzing
phone, caused by my instagram notifications.
I payed it no mind and closed my eyes as I layed on my back. I suddenly heard footsteps rushing towards my room.
"Bestfriend, can you make me me some breakfast, Kyrie being stingy with the food".
I shot my head up to see Cordae fine ass at the door. I quickly flipped my body to lay on my stomach, so he wouldn't see how bad I looked in the morning.
"I'll be right there", I said with my face pressing on my pillow. He chuckled and said "Thanks Ky", while closing the door behind him.
It was just 2 weeks ago my brother Kyrie and I had moved to L.A with my best friends, Yasmeen, and Azia.
Ever since, I've been going to parties with him and his friends, Nahmir, Jay, Glizzy, and Cordae.
I've known Cordae and my girlies since I was in school in New York tho. Cordae was just my Instagram bestfriend, but ever since I've seen him in person, my crush for him got 100x larger 😩.
Kyrie would kill me if he found out I was feeling him, so I never told him. The only ones who know about it is Yasmeen, and Azia.
Once I finished my morning routine, I put my hair in a messy bun and put on a red and blue cropped champion sweat shirt on and grey shorts. I slid my feet in my champion slides and hurried downstairs to make breakfast.
As I'm hopping down the steps, I hear 4 familiar voices talking at the same time. "I'm getting the last bacon when Kylie make them, I don't ca-"
The bickering stopped when I stepped foot in the kitchen. "You took a whole hour to come down here" Azia said while sitting on Nahmir lap.
"You dragging it, yo hungry ass" I said while opening up the refrigerator door. "Hey sissy" Nahmir, Jay, and Glizzy said at the same time.
"Heyyy in-law" Yasmeen said, dragging the y. "Hii hungry hippos" I said back.
I bent down to take the oil as I felt Cordae's eyes following me. "Excuse me" Yasmeen said as she beat her chest with her balled up hand, letting out fake cough sounds to grab my attention.
"You good, baby?" Kyrie asked her while patting her back.
I turned around to spot Azia laughing hysterically and Cordae facing downwards, with a smirk on his face.
Glizzy, Jay, Nahmir, and Kyrie were the only oblivious ones, sitting on their phones.