29. ☺️

Y'all seen the VMA's ¿ 🙃

"Heyyy in law" Yasmeen said to me once we got inside. "Heyy" I said and gave her a hug. "Can I talk to you in private?" She said and looked at every one in the room.

Nahmir looked at her and gave her a confused look.

We walked upstairs to my room and sat down on my bed. "Everything okay?" I said.
"Yeah it's just that Kyrie been acting weird, like do you know what's up with him?" she said. "Uh, no I didn't notice. Do you want me to talk to him? Or-" "Yes please" She said.

"Ight I got you" I said as we walked downstairs. "What did y'all talk about?" Kyrie said.
"Prolly some weird shit" Glizzy said. "Some one put me on to a girl" Jay said randomly.

"What happened to Chyna?" Azia and I said at the same time.

"We broke up, done" he said. "Nigga shut up, ya always say that and go right back to talking again" Nahmir said. Glizzy and Kyrie laughed at them.

"I swear I'm not, bout time I find some one my age any way" Jay argued.

"Kyrie do you have any pretty female friends that are single, I be seeing some in ya comments" he said to me. "I'll see" I said wit a laugh. All of us got a notification and looked down at our phones. "Really nigga" Jay said to Nahmir. Nahmir just laughed.

He made a group chat on Instagram and added chyna.

ybnnahmir named the group chat
"couples therapy 💑💍"

ybnnahmir- y'all two work this out 🙃

azia.drippp- LMFAOJDKS MESSY

you- 💀💀💀💀💀

ybnalmightyjay- 😐

ybncordae- 🤣🤣

blacchyna- Don't add me to this bull shit!

ybnglizzy- why you so mad shawty

you- oop 🌚

blacchyna- Nobody is mad, Jay is childish and I don't want to be apart of this.

lil.yas- I mean sis... he is a child 😅

ybnalmightyjay- Imma grown man fym

azia.drippp- I- 💀

blacchyna- y'all little girls think this a joke or sum? bye

you- little where???

lil.yas- RIGHT, WHERE BITCH ?

azia.drippp- oh lord

ybnnahmir- Did I just start sum 🤔👀

ybnglizzy- yes nigga 😭

ybncordae- lmaooo 😂

azia.drippp- yeah you did bae

lil.yas- you can leave bitch @blacchyna

bagtalkkyrie- chill bae

blacchyna- I do what I want. You got nun
to do with this, why are any of you here?