26.

Go watch Complex interview video with Ybn Nahmir, Jay & Cordae. 🤣🤣

"Some one in here?" a male voice asked.

We were at a party Nahmir was hosting. I'm not gonna lie, I was kinda scared to come since the last party we've been to. Yasmeen and Azia didn't come this time.

"Yeah it's occupie-" I said before he barged in.

"Wait wha-"

"Shh shh shhh" he said as he forced my skirt up.

"GET OFF OF ME" I yelled as I punched him in his face.

He palmed my forehead and slammed my head against the mirror.

"Fuck" I said as I started crying. The shit shattered on top of my head.

He choked me and forced his finger inside of me.

"Please stop" I said as I tried to loosen his grip on me. My toes curled up.

I squeezed my thighs together as hard as I could so he wouldn't continue.

"Ky-.. WHAT THE FUCK" Cordae said.

He ran over to us and repeatedly punched the guy. I got down from the counter and pulled my skirt down while rubbing the back of my leaking head.

"Cordae stop you're going to kill him" I said. The boys blood was all over the floor and he was already unconscious. I tried pulling Cordae's arm, but he just yanked it back and continued.

I ran out to get help. "Jay, come get Cordae he won't stop beati-"

"What the fuck, you good ? You bleeding shawty" he said as he touched my head.

Kyrie turned around. "What the fuck happened" he said. I started crying. "Just please come before Cordae kill this guy" I said as I ran back.

Cordae was still going.

Nahmir, Jay, Glizzy, and Kyrie ended up coming in the bathroom. They all got Cordae to stop and all of us stood on top of the unconscious body. "What happened" Kyrie said, trying to calm Cordae down.

"Nigga was assaulting her" he said. Kyrie shot a look at me. "He what?" He said.

I didn't respond. He quickly pulled out a gun. "STOP" I yelled in pain.

Every one looked at me like a was stupid. "Give me one reason I shouldn't kill this nigga" Kyrie said. "I- I don't know, just don't I want to go home" I said.

He threw the gun besides me and stomped him out.

Nahmir went outside to talk to the crowd of people. "Ay, some one call a doctor for this bitch nigga 'fore he die" he said through the microphone.

Kyrie picked me up and brought me to his car. It was me and Cordae in there.

"Stay here til I get my stuff, and Cordae here if anything" Kyrie said before walking back into the party.

Cordae was still breathing heavily. "A- are you okay?" I said with a sniffle.

"Shawty you good? I think I killed that nigga" he said.

I laid my head back and let the tears slide down my face. "I'll be fine" I said.

He passed me a water bottle, a pain killer, and a cloth for my head.

"Thanks" I said before popping the pill into my mouth.

🕐

When we got to the house, Kyrie couldn't keep his eyes off me. "I'm not pressing no charges, if that nigga ain't dead, I'm killing him" Kyrie said.

It took me a while to answer because all of the pain I was in.

"I don't want some one else's life taken cause of me" I said. "Nah it's clipped for that nigga" Cordae pitched in. I just started crying again, which made my head ache worst.

"Stop crying, it's gonna be alright" Kyrie said. "Did he.. rape you or sum do you need to get checked" he added. "He only touched me but I still want to" I said.

"Well we going tomoro-"

Somebody knocked on the door. All of us looked it's way when Kyrie got a phone call.

"Yeah" Kyrie said. "Open the door nigga" Nahmir's said on the other line.

Cordae ran to get it. "That's the first time I had to ring the-" he stopped when he seen me. "How you feelin' sis" he said. "Okay" I said. "I had to stay and tell every one the show was over and shit" he added.

"I called Azia and Yasmeen, they can't make it" Glizzy said. "Both wit family right now"

I got dizzy and nearly fainted. "Woah Woah Woah sit up and drink water" Kyrie said.

"I need to go to sleep" I slurred. I felt liquid bubbling up inside of me and in my throat.
I threw up on the floor. Every one cringed and looked away. "Damn" Cordae said.

"Shit" I said as I tried removing my clothes. "What you doing" Kyrie said. "Keep your fucking clothes on".

"I'm hot, I got something under" I said.

Once I was done I laid down on the couch as Kyrie cleaned up the vomit on the floor.
"If you sleeping, go to your room you heavy as fuck" Kyrie said, causing every one to laugh.

Cordae picked me up and walked up the steps. "Good night" Nahmir said, followed with everybody's good byes. He laid me down and laid next to me for a couple of minutes.

I heard my phone ring but I was too weak to move. The person kept calling and calling.
Cordae sucked his teeth and leaned over to grab it.

"What?" Cordae said rudely.
"Where's Kylie nigga, I heard what happened" I heard Ski's voice.
My eyes widened but I decided to play sleep cause I ain't wanna confront.
"She's sleeping, you can talk to her tomorrow" Cordae said.
"Look man, ion wanna argue wit you, is she okay" Ski said.
"Yes she's fine and no one arguing" Cordae said.
Ski sucked his teeth before replying.
"Ight later" he said and hung up.

I lifted my head up and looked at him. "Ski was calling non stop" he said as he placed my phone down. "Go to sleep" he added and kissed me all over my face.

"You" *kiss* "Need" *kiss* "Your" *kiss* "Beauty" *kiss* "Rest" *kiss*

"Good night" he said and adjusted his posture next to me. "I didn't even brush my teeth" I said with a laugh. "Girl your breath don't stank, I'm bringing you a cup with your brush and shit" he said and jumped off the bed.

I sat up and watched him as he came out with a cup of listerine, an empty one, tooth paste, my tooth brush, and a cup of water. "Here ya go" he said in a girly voice.

I smiled as I bent over to do what I had to do.

When I was done, he moved everything to the side and put the covers over me so I could sleep. "Are you gonna be gone in the morning" I asked. "Nah, sleep woman" he said.

I laid on my side and closed my eyes to fall asleep...

Dis a short ass chapter wtf, 1163 words.