16. ?

I updated earlier than usual. 😭

I woke up and checked the time. "Great" I said to myself. Kyrie had told me he was going somewhere today and I knew he wasn't home. I jumped off my bed and pulled down my spandex shorts.
I go to my bathroom with my phone and take out the toothpaste.
I left the water running as I wet the toothbrush before inserting it in my mouth. I jumped up to sit on the counter and was looking at my notifications.
Nahmir walked in and caused me to jump.
"You still here?" I said and looked back at my phone. I heard a sniffle.
"Nick what happened" I asked.
"I'm not suppose to remember what happened yesterday" he said.
"What you mean" I said with my face scrunched up.
"I wasn't suppose to remember" he said and strolled up to me.
He smelled like alcohol.
"Did you drink again?" I asked him, pushing him back.
"Just give me a hug" he said with a raspy voice. Now I felt bad for him.
"Come here" I said and held his head to my chest. It lasted for about 10 seconds.
He pulled away and pulled my spandex shorts with one finger. I quickly looked up.
"Nick what you-"
He tried to kiss me, but I pulled away before our lips could touch.
"Hell naw, you drunk as fuck" I said, jumping off the counter and leading him to my bed.
"Come lay down" I said, fixing the sheets.
He stared at me for a couple of seconds, then rolled onto the bed. I could tell he was embarrassed.
"Thanks sis" he said, as I put a water bottle down on top of the dresser for him.
I didn't answer. I quickly did my morning routine and went downstairs to make breakfast.

"Nick come eat" I said, stabbing my pancakes with my fork. He walked downstairs, rubbing his eyes. "You feel better now?" I asked as I patted the table for him to sit down.
"A little" he said, avoiding eye contact with me.

I was not okay with what he just tried to pull off, but I wasn't going to be hard on him when he was going through some hard times. I was afraid to tell Azia about this.

I put my fork down and stared at him til he looked at me. "So, which one of us gonna stop ignoring what just happened earlier" I said.
He swallowed before talking. "Apparently, you" He said as he laid his arms on his lap.
"I understand you were drunk, but never try that again" I said.
"Sorry" He said while looking down. "Are you okay?" I asked.
"I do dumb shit when I drink, I didn't mean it" he said. "Now Azia really not gon fuck wit me no more".
"Don't say that, it's not that deep. And she love you" I said. "Now go brush your teeth stinky" I said before running upstairs. He chuckled.
I went on Netflix for a few hours, then got on the phone with Ski.

"eEeWWw" he said with a stink face.
"I'm serious, don't tell any one" I said while laughing.
"Did y'all fuck?" he said with no emotion.
"Ewww no, that's the bro" I said.
"Good, that pussy mine" he said and stuck his tongue out.
"You get me tight" I said with a laugh.
"You coming to that party today?" he asked.
"What party?" I said.
"Some party Wifi's friend is throwing, you should come I think your brother and them going" he said.
"Kyrie" I yelled and waited for an answer.
"Yeah" he said.
"You going to a party today?" I asked him.
"Yeah, wanna come?" He said.
"You now inviting me, why y'all always do this" I said while getting off my bed.
"Cause we like to rush you" Ski said on the other line.
"Shut up" I said as I searched for an outfit to wear.
I pulled out a black velvet crop top and ripped denim jeans.
"When it start?" I asked.
"8" he said.
"Alright" I said as I started combing out my hair.

Once it was 7:30, every one was at my house.
"So y'all wasn't gonna tell me about the party" I asked with a fake attitude.
"You don't even know WiFi, ain't think you'd wanna come" Kyrie said.
"Yasmeen and Azia don't either" I responded.
All of us got in the car. I had to sit on Cordae's lap, cause Azia didn't want to sit on Nahmir. I felt Cordae's dick get hard while I was on it. I looked back at him, but he was on his phone acting like he ain't know what was happening.
I slid down to sit on top of his knees and went on my phone. He kept picking me up and putting me on his area, but I refused to sit there.
I didn't want to cause a scene so I texted him.

You- Stop, you know you hard.
Read at 7:52

'dae💕🦋- My fault, you lookin like a snack I can't help it 😩
Read at 7:53

You- lmfaooo, thanks.
Read at 7:53

I turned off my phone and put my head down for a couple of minutes.

"Chyna, do you love me? Are you riding?" Jay sung over Drake on the radio.
"Shut up nigga" Glizzy said. Nahmir and Kyrie laughed as Nahmir recorded.
"Nigga sound like a dying squirrel" Cordae said.
"Shut up" Jay said, and pointed at Cordae before he started singing again.
"Y'all need Jesus" Yasmeen said. Azia was quiet the whole ride, it looked like she ain't want to be bothered.
Ski texted me and caught my attention.

StokeleyDokeley🧡- wya?
Read at 7:58

You- We on our way rn
Read at 7:58

StokeleyDokeley🧡- ight
Read at 7:59

You- Ight.
Read at 8:00

"Where dis party at?" Azia said and caused every one to stare at her.
"What?" She said and looked out her window.
Kyrie looked at her then back at the road. "Some club" he said.

I decided to go on Youtube and watch DDG's video. It said "RATING FEMALE SUBSCRIBERS". Ever since him and Kennedy broke up, he's been on a roll.
He's the homie though, Nahmir introduced me to him at a party.

I clicked on one of David Dobrik's vlogs to make me laugh for the rest of the ride.

"We're here" Kyrie said as he went around the club in circles, looking for parking.
I rolled my eyes and added the video to "Watch Later". I waited for Nahmir to get out then pushed his seat up. I jumped out of the car, then texted Ski "I'm heree".

People were really lined up to get in this club. You could hear the music from a block away, and the bright lights flashed everywhere when someone opened the door.
We waited for 5 minutes on the line, cause we ain't want to skip.
"Thanks" I said to Glizzy as he held the door open for me...

Another short chapter, but that's okay cause the next one gonna be long asl.
🐸 ☕️