"Shes a loud one." Ch 36

Grace's POV

•••

After talking with Hannah last night, I'm literally constantly paranoid that she's gonna do something to get me. This morning, when she came downstairs wearing literally a tanktop and booty shorts i nearly jumped on her right then and there.

I told her that we can't... You know... Make the frickle frackle... Until her parents leave.

"Morning." Her mother said, greeting us downstairs. I nodded and pulled my bowl of cereal closer.

She sighed when she saw what Hannah was wearing, and mumbled something about "revealing."

Same, Hannah's mother.

Same.

I held back a laugh, and looked at Hannah across the counter.

She was biting her lip to try not to laugh, and i licked my lips, and she smiled and covered her face with her hand.

"What's got you guys so quiet today?" Her mom asked, and i laughed a bit.

"No, nothing. We kinda had a rough night. We didn't sleep like at all. We were busy." I lied, trying to make it sound like we were working on her 'book' or something.

Her mothers eyes widened for what seemed like the thousandth time since she's been here.

I shook my head, and tried to explain, but my mouth was full of cereal.

"Yeah, it's what you think. We had soooooo much sex last night. Suprised you didn't hear Grace, she's a loud one. " Hannah blurted before i could swallow my food.

Her eyes widened even more, and Hannah smirked. I finally swallowed, "She's joking! I swear!" I tried to explain, but Hannah just laughed and her mother turned and walked back upstairs.

"You asshole!" I yelled, playfully pushing her nearly off the stool she was sitting on.

"I try." She laughed.

I finally let myself laugh over it, and laughing harder when something broke, and a deep voice yelled "WHAT?!"

Something in Hannah's face changed though, she stopped laughing.

The smile left my face as i realized something was wrong.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked her, and she panicked.

"Grace, we have to go." She whispered, and darted to the door and grabbing her keys from the bowl on the table.

"Wh-"

Her father came stomping downstairs, and looked Hannah dead in the eye , and ran after her.

She screamed, and pulled me outside without shoes.

She tried unlocking her car, only to realize she grabbed my keys instead of hers. She panicked, and swore, "Fuck!"

"Hannah fuck you!" He yelled, and gained on us.

I ran as fast as i could and we ran over to the o2L house.

She didn't even bother knocking , but just ran inside and locked the door behind her, and yelled at me, "Go lock the back door, I've got the basement." And took off

I ran to the back door, sliding the lock across and checking the sliding door that leaded to the deck, and it was already locked.

"What the fuck is happening?" Kian yelled coming down the stairs quickly.

"I'll explain later, do you have any other doors?" I asked , and he nodded, pointing at one that probably lead to the garage.

I ran to it, my socks sliding on the floor, and turned the lock, sighing.