"The frickle frack" ch 33

update: my post concert depression still has not subsided and I'm still a human trash can, but also I'm bored so here's a chapter i guess. and the only vote i got was to have the cute little fluff of them making the fort and watching a movie and such so here you go.

•••

Graces POV

•••

The rain was still pouring, and it was just me and Hannah in the kitchen. I watched the way her hands moved and how focused she got on making something as simple as popcorn.

I could feel myself growing more and more in love with her every day.

"Do you want sugar and milk in yours?" She asked, though i barely heard because i was busy watching the way her lips moved.

"I can do it, babe."

"Babe?" She asked, smiling.

"Yeah...? Is that weird?" I asked.

She shook her head , "No i like it".

She turned back around to the counter, where she began working on adding the tea bags to the hot water while the popcorn bag expanded in the microwave.

I tapped her on the shoulder, fitting my lips to hers.

I really missed the way she tasted, in the least sexual way possible.

I missed the taste of her skin and her lips.

The way her tongue felt against mine, and her teeth grabbing at my lips.

I groaned, pulling my arms up around her neck. She deepened the kiss, and i didn't want to wait until tonight when everyone was gone.

Now that school started, Avery,Jacob,and Ruby had made friends, and all had things to do on a Friday night with them, Tyler and Troye were out on a date so we had the whole house from 7 - 12 when Tyler and Troue got home.

I found myself counting the seconds we stayed connected, and waited for more.

She touched the back of my legs, instructing me to jump up, and she then slid me onto the counter.

I opened my mouth, sticking my tongue out. She pushed hers against it , and i screamed.

Not out of pleasure, not out of excitement, but of horror.

Ruby was standing there , watching us, and i pushed Hannah away.

"I- i smelled pi- i mean, popcorn and.."

I pushed myself off the counter, squeezing Hannah's hand.

"Ruby, what time is Uh- Alexis coming to get you?" I asked, trying to push it off.

"In like, ten minutes i think."

"Do you have your bag packed?"

"Yes." She sprinted off.

alright.

I took the popcorn out of the microwave, and Hannah finished stirring the tea. We walked into the living room and sat down on the carpeted floor.

She set the Tea on the table along with the popcorn, and we began building our fort.

"Grab the cushions from the couch, babe."

She picked up the two cushions, and handed one to me. I put them leaning on against the sofa as walls, and then we built it higher with the cushions from the love seat.

Then put a blanket over the top, laughing when Hannah tripped over the coffee table and spilling half the tea.

"Baaaaaaabe..."