"Whats up homos?"Ch 23

Graces POV

•••

It was Saturday, and the sex tape thing was still big.

My first instinct was to call my mom in jersey, but i realized if she hadn't seen it yet i would only make it so she knew about it.

And i hadn't come out to her yet.

That too.

So i apologized , on twitter and Tumblr and though i couldn't bring myself to make a video about it , i posted a quick summary on my google+, even though no one uses it.

Then i started thinking , and first wondered why the rooms had security cameras in them , then thought about who could have done it.

I sat , and thought.

Hannah asked if it could have been Mamrie, but i knew Mames wouldn't do that.

And i thought about the way Zoe threatened me, and i realized it couldn't have been her.

She couldn't have , it wasn't enough time.

I gave up once i started wondering if it was my parents, and realized i was driving myself crazy.

We were sitting in the same position we had been for the past few days for the most part, and asked "Should we watch it ?"

Hannah turned to me , and i could tell she didn't know what i meant.

"Like the rest of it ."

We starred to watch it , and dropped because i couldn't handle it at the time, but i think I'm ready now.

"are you sure ..?"

I nodded , and she opened the laptop across from her and clicked on the play button.

Then i watched myself from a third person perspective experience an orgasm.

That was fun and interesting.

We had about thirty seconds left, and there was a knock at the door.

I pulled the blankets up to cover my legs and Hannnah yelled "Come in !"

She pressed pause and the door opened revealing Tyler and Troye.

"Hey !" I smiled.

"What's up, homo's?" Tyler asked , closing the door.

I laughed and troye ran up to Hannah and sat inbetween her legs, and she wrapped her arms across him.

I chuckled to myself at how adorable they were , and looked back up to Tyler.

"What do you want to do?" Tyler asked.

I tucked some of my hair behind my ear, and responded "I didn't know we were doing anythigg..?"

"Tyler just decided for you ." Troye spoke up.

I smiled. I have to get out of this room , I've been here for literally four days and done nothing else.

"Yeah, let's go out . There's a party at Kelly's later , her parents are in New York." Tyler rubbed his eyes, as it was still early.

I sighed , i didn't feel like partying.

"I don't know , last time i was at a party i died."

"Literally ." I added.

Hannah nodded , and i could tell she didn't want to do anything psysichal , as she was worried about me.

Troye piped up, "We can go swimming at our house ...? I'm pretty sure the boys are home."

I nodded, that sounded better.