"Bought a house" ch 17

*ONE WEEK LATER, MONDAY.*

Hannah's POV

•••

I drove, mamrie in the passenger seat.

The top of my car was down , and the sun was out.

We parked the car at the beach, and walked across the sand, down into the water.

I hadn't talked to Mamrie in almost a week, and she had been staying at her friend Chester's dorm.

I really loved California. The carefree lifestyle, how nice it was, the music, and food.

California was exactly how you would picture it. Girls walking around in high waisted shirts and bikini tops, Starbucks and penny boards.

And guess what .? I tried weed yesterday. Grace and i went to a party, vowing not to drink. That didn't happen, but we got high.

I don't remember anything about lest night besides that. Today at school was a mess, and i know what you're thinking. Who goes out on Sundays ?

We do.

But today i though mamrie and i could go somewhere. Grace went bowling with Zoe.

We went to Starbucks and bought coffee, and brought it down to the beach, and we sat on the sand watching the sun go down, laughing at each other.

Then my phone rang, and i picked it up, seeing it was troye.

I answered it, expecting for him to say Tyler hurt him again.

"Hannah!" He said, and i braced myself.

"What , what's wrong troye ? " i asked, recieving a worried look from Mamrie.

"No, no , nothing. Calm down. We have an issue, but it's not really an issue, exactly. um, so Tyler and i just bought a house ."

I dropped my iced coffee into the sand, spilling it on me, and stood up,

"WHAT?!?!" I asked , and a man wearing a speedo way too tight for him and carrying a surfboard turned and made a face at me.

"Yeah..." He countered.

He told me he would text me the adress and i explained to Mamrie.

I texted Grace, explaining as well.

We agreed to get into the car and go over.

•••

*NEXT DAY, TUESDAY*

After i left, troye and Tyler FaceTimed me, and we came up with the idea of throwing a party at their house, which was huge.

I told Grace , and she made a video about it , but said if you wanted to come you had to get on a list. So you could only go if you were from this school.

By the end of the night we had over two hundred people from our school attending , and we had just had the video up for four hours.

Tomorow we were going to tell people at school.

But right now, we were uploading my first video on YouTube.

I was so scared , but Grace had just posted again, and told everyone to go watch it.

My anxiety level went though the roof as the laptop i had on my lap read 99% uploaded.

I squeezed graces hand and she smiled at me.

We watched, and it changed to 100%, and the loading screen came up, and then that was it.

We got up, and i couldn't stop smiling.