"Avery" ch 26

Hannah's POV

•••

She pushed me back onto the bed, kissing my lips forcefully.

I guess coffee really turns her on?

"Gr-"

I put my hand to her chest as her tongue slipped into my mouth

"Grace!" I yelled she finally pulled away, but her eyes were fixed on my lips.

"What the hell has gotten into you?" I asked. She couldn't have just suddenly gotten so extremely aggressive.

"Nothing, i just miss you." I could tell by the look in her eyes that she was lying.

And she was lying hard.

"You're lying ."

"No I'm not. "

"Grace, yes you are. "

"Hannah."

I started at her for a bit and she sighed and slowly got up off of me.

"Okay. I just kinda did something I'm not exactly proud of ." She admitted.

My eyes widened , i tried to think of what she could be talking about. I waited for her to continue, and she did.

"I just kinda ... Kissed someone?" She breathed. It sounded more like a question than a statement. I shrugged, and laughed.

"That's nothing , i don't mind grace."

Her face distorted and she opened her mouth in utter shock. "You're joking right?" She asked.

I shook my head. I honestly didn't mind if she kissed someone else, as long as that was it.

"You don't have feelings for her right?" I asked, just to make sure.

"Yeah, uh, funny story. It's kinda not.. A her.? ".

Then my eyes widened.

"It was a guy. You kissed a guy. "

"Yeah, but i don't like him. It was an accident. "

"Grace i swear to god if you're fucking straight."

"No, I'm definitely gay, i hated it. I like the way you taste much better. ".

I nodded, and she was still kinda looking at me.

"Besides, we have bigger problems. ".

"Like what?" She asked.

"A. The fact you just jumped on me and you can't quit half way, meaning I'm extremely turned on right now, B. Amanda , C. You just legitimately slapped me across the face, and D. The fact that we are about twenty minutes late to our first class. ".

"SHIT!" She screamed.

Screamed.

"Its okay, we can skip it. I have professor whateverthefuck."

"are you sure?"

I nodded.

I jumped up, and ran to my bag. I dug through the endless amount of candy wrappers and recipts, until i found what i was looking for.

A key.

I pulled Grace by the hand into the now empty hallway , and like before:

Though he hall, down the stairs, past the bench, and out the door.

"What are we doing?"

"Shhh."

•••

We pulled into Tyler and Troyes driveway , and i put the car into park.