"Its under the pillow." Ch 44

Hannah's POV

•••

The man pulled me into. The bathroom, locking the door. Usually, a girl would be concerned, but I don't give a fuck right now. He dropped the other guys hand, and I sat down quietly on the edge of the bathtub.

"So, I'm Greg, this is George, what's your name?" The blonde man asked.

"Hannah." I barely whispered. They nodded, and I looked down at my feet.

"That's a cute name , babe. So what's up with this chick?" Greg asked.

I sniffled, and my phone began to ring.

I slowly pulled it out of my pocket, seeing the name flashing across the screen. I was expecting Troye, maybe Tyler. But no.

It was Grace.

•••

Graces POV

•••

My eyes flew open, and I was panting heavily. In the dream, Hannah was dead. I reached over and pulled her closer to me, and realized she was really light.

I looked, once more, realizing the reason why she weighed about two pounds was because "she" was a pillow.

What? No, no no no , where is she?

Oh my god, this can't be coming true.

"Where's my phone?" I whispered to myself, knowing in no way possible would anyone answer.

"It's under the pillow." A dark, deep voice called back.

I froze. My heart sunk to my stomach.

"Hannah, cut it out babe." I whispered.

"Hannah's not here. She left you. She's a selfish bitch, and you know it." The voice answered.

The room was completely dark, I couldn't see anything at all.

I swallowed.

"W-who are you?" I asked. And tired to keep my breathing slow.

"Doesn't matter. You won't need to know. Come here." It answered.

"No, tell me who you are." I shook. I reached for my phone under my pillow, and quickly unlocked it.

"Hold it. If you touch that phone one more time you'll fucking pay."

I froze once again. I tried to stop breathing as hard but tears fell and I couldn't contain it.

"What do you want from me?" I whispered, my voice breaking.

"Well. It's not what I want from you, it's what I want from Hannah. But since she left you, I guess you'll have to take it for her." The voice boomed, and I could hear footsteps against the soft carpet, coming closer and closer.

I'm going to die, this is it. I screwed my eyes shut, wishing it was just a dream.

"What is it that you wanted from Hannah?" I asked, hoping for something simple, like cash, or a hug.

But then, directly next to my ear, spoke the very voice. So close I could feel their breath.

"Revenge."

•••

what the fuck

sorry this took so long I was gonna make this a long chapter but I decided to end it there for suspense idk

ill update again tonight and if not tonight then tomorrow.

ily guys sorry

vote comment share please :)

get it to 65k?

thx bbys ily byeeeeee