"Fuckyou :) " ch 34

Hannah's POV

•••

I picked myself straight up from the pillow, panting and sweating. I tried catching my breath, but i couldn't.

I immediately started crying, waking Grace up.

"Grace, oh my god Grace." I breathed.

I pulled her into a hug, and she kissed down my neck, sucking a bit on the skin under my jawline. I could tell she didn't bother asking, just instead trying to calm me down.

"It's okay, Hannah, breathe." She instructed, holding me close.

I got on her lap, straddling her now.

"Grace , oh my god i love you." I choked, hugging her tightly.

She pulled away slightly, pressing a slow kiss to my lips.

I had a dream that my parents came over, and didn't approve of anything at all. Long story short, they ended up literally killing Grace and Troye, and taking the Kids away from us.

"Fuck , oh my god." I sighed.

"It's okay, babe. I'm here ."

I took a minute, breathing , and kissing her all over and hugging her so tight i felt my limbs would fall off.

Then i slowly climbed off her lap, and made my way downstairs holding her hand.

I finished making cereal that i was so proud of. Like it was so beautiful. Like i would literally parent this cereal. I would respect and allow all of its thoughts and opinions. I would treat this cereal right.

I began eating it, until the doorbell rang.

I looked up at Grace, and shook my head, signaling i would get it.

I walked to the door, cereal in hand and opened it.

I dropped my child, at the sight.

My parents.

I waited a second, trying to recollect my thoughts.

We have a few problems right now, i decided.

1. I'm not wearing any pants, and neither is Grace.

2. I just dropped the love of my life on the ground.

3. My parents weren't supposed to be here yet.

I gasped, and tried to pick up most of the contents of the cereal , besides what luckily stayed in the bowl.

Grace came running to help, and her face dropped when she realized who it was.

"Shit, sorry , dad." I cursed, wiping the milk off his shoe.

"Don't curse, please." He said in a monotone voice.

"Sorry. Um- you guys weren't supposed to be here yet?" I questioned, though it was more of a statement.

"Yes , but we wanted to suprise you!" My mom squealed and i scoffed, not knowing why they would want to suprise the child hey nearly killed a few years ago.

Nash came running downstairs with all of the commotion, and slowly licked up the cereal and banana from the floor.

My parents noticed him right away and my mother reached down picking him up.

"Oh! Aren't you just the cutest?" She baby talked.

"Okay, uh can i take your bags?" I asked, trying to distract then from the hell going on in the living room from- you know what last night.