"That was hot." Ch8

Hannah's POV

•••

Her eyes connected with mine , and i looked away , knowing i was screwed.

She laughed as she pointed at me , "You little bitch " she smirked.

I kept my head down, but i could hear the smile in her laugh. I knew she was obviously amused.

"You fucking faggot ! " she yelled.

I focused at some random spot on the floor , hoping she wouldn't say anthying else , knowing she would anyways.

"Is this what you do know, faggot? You and your girlfriend sit around and cut yourselves for fun! Huh, faggot? " she stepped down from the toilet , unlocked her door , and kicked on the door outside.

Shit

I stepped back, and it swung open.

She lowered her foot to the ground.

"Fag, look at me ." She demanded. I wouldn't. All i wanted right now was to leave.

"Faggot!" She screamed again.

"MY FUCKING NAME IS HANNAH!" I lost it , and screamed at her.

I hated the word faggot. All gay people hated the word faggot. It seemed like that was the only word in her vocabulary, and i hated it.

She looked taken back by my sudden outburst , so she furled her eyebrows and folded her forehead.

"What did you just fucking say to me ?" She asked, her teeth clenched.

I regretted not answering as her fist came in contact with my jaw.

Oh hell no.

I fought back , punching her so hard she knocked backwards.

I jumped ontop of her and pulled her hair, her face changing from anger to pain.

I didn't give a shit right now, my arm was still bleeding, but here i was punching the shit out of Amanda.

She screamed, and i heard shuffling outside the bathroom door, and immediately stopped.

I looked up, to see grace.

Why fucking not.

Realizing it wasn't a teacher, i jumped back on her, and she reached to fight back.

She grabbed a fist full of my hair, though there wasn't much of it, and pulled.

She pulled so hard i flipped over , her ontop of me, and she slapped me.

"WHAT THE HELL !" Grace screamed and reached for Amanda.

I flipped over , and got up, grabbing a handful of Amanda's hair, which was full of blood. I dragged her sideways, around the bathroom floor as grace screamed at me to stop. I kicked her in her side , as i remembered my parents did after i tried over dosing.

The memory was too familiar, and someone needed to know it , so i kicked harder, and bent down to slap her repeatedly.

Amanda screamed , tears escaping her eyes.

She grabbed my hand, and twisted it , and stood up, and punched me again and again, as i tried to stop her.

Grace was now frantically running around trying to pull me off of her , but this bitch wasn't bleeding enough yet.

"That's for leaving me!" I slapped her hard.

"That's for the tape!" I punched her again

"That's for calling me faggot!" I kicked her.