"youre a lesbian and such" ch 25

Graces POV

•••

Monday morning, we woke up to the sound of drilling and whirring, people scattering, and everyone chattering.

I sat up in the small bed, and got up.

I pulled on my toms, and opened the door slowly, revealing people everywhere.

I began to panic, wondering if we had slept too late, but i quickly looked at the time and saw there was still THREE HOURS until classes started.

"Han, look." I shook Hannah

She sat up, and yawned.

She tried to focus her eyes, and when she did, i noticed them go wide.

"Shit ! Are we late?!" She yelled

I shook my head and she flopped back down. "No, but i don't know what everyone's doing ." I said.

I felt bad for waking her up now, she looked so cute when she was tired.

"People are moving into their new dorms, go to sleep. " she said, and i could tell she was half asleep. She pulled the pillow over her head in a way you see in movies, though no one ever actually does.

I kissed her forehead, and shuffled to the door, and opened it again. "Shit, sorry" i cursed, bumping into someone.

He kneeled down with all the people around him nearly trampling him while carrying anything from clothes to TVs to desks .

He picked up a bunch of picture frames, and i bent down and picked up a bunch of his pencils.

He smiled at me , and looked confused for a second.

"You're Grace Helbig ?" He asked.

I nodded and laughed awkwardly. I pulled a strand of hair behind my ear and finished picking up the rest of the papers and statues and everything that fell from the box.

"I'm Charlie " he smiled.

"Hey."

"Hey, this is weird , but would you want to go get like coffee or something? I know you're a lesbian and such, but like ..? As friends.. Or-or just, colleagues ? no, like people? You know what i mean!" He laughed

I smiled. I knew i probably shouldn't , but i was going for coffee anyways. "Yeah, sure. I was just going to get coffee too. "

"Cool, I'll meet you downstairs in ten minutes? I just have to drop these off really quick ."

I nodded and he quickly walked away. I went into the elevator, because who had time for stairs?

When the door opened , i saw that i wasn't the only one who preferred the elevator. It was filled with people carrying boxes and bags and .. Lamps apparently.

I seemed to be the only person dumb enough to use the elevator while people were moving into their new dorms.

I shook my head and said sorry, and had to take the stairs.

When i got to the bottom i was sweating, all humor aside.

I had to stop to catch my breath, and then made it to the cafe just in time to meet Charlie.

I waved to him, and went to get my coffee, then returned to the table.

"Wow, you actually came. " he giggled.

I had to admit, he was attractive. For a guy i guess. His hair was quiffed the perfect way, and he had dimples and teeth so white you could mistake them for packed snow.

I winced at the hot coffee , and dripped a bit down my chin.

"So what are you majoring in?" I asked. I didn't really care, i just hated awkward silences.

"C'mon, don't act like you really care about stuff like that. "

I giggled, and leaned in , and kissed him.

He pulled away instantly.

Fuckfuckfuckfuck

"I'm so sorry, that shouldn't have happened, i don't-i don't know-sorry i- I'm i - i have to go-bye Charlotte, -Charlie, not Charlotte- im gay that shouldn't have- fuck sorry bye" i grabbed my coffee so fast almost half of it spilled out and onto my hand, burning me, and i practically ran out.

"What the fuck did i just do?" I said to myself.

I ran back to the room, and ended up just dropping the coffee halfway because i was done with its bullshit , and ran back to Hannah.

I opened the door, and locked it behind me , and threw myself against it.

The tears wouldn't even come, i wasn't so much sad as i was confused and pissed off at myself.

I ran to Hannah, and my first instinct was to literally slap her across the face.

She sat straight up and i kissed her, trying to get the Charlie off my mouth.

"Fuck me."

•••

what the fuck even is this chapter.

sorry it's so short too whoops

i was seriously considering making Charlie into Chester and having a love triangle and then somehow fitting Sarah in and then it would be all the ships but fuck it it wouldn't seem even a little bit reaalistic.

don't worry chace doesn't turn into anything, it's temporary.

i wouldn't do that to you guys.

bUT CAN WE JUST KINDA

BC TRXYE

I WAS ON THE WEBSITE FOR SIXTEEN YEARS TONIGHT AND IT WAS SO EXTREMELY CRASHED IT WAS HORRIBLE I JUST WANT MY SIGNED COPY DAMN

anyways have a nice life bye ily

like comment share whatever you know the drill

•••