"Dominoes" ch 16

There's smut in this chapter , and I'm just gonna copy and paste from tumblr because i can't write smut so credit to tumblr even though i changed stuff so it would tie in to the story k bye
Graces POV
•••
When hannah and i made it back to her dorm, i was welcomed by not a clean room, but broken glass and strewn clothes, blood and water.

I didn't have to ask what happened, i already knew. Hannah walked over and sat on her bed.

She was smiling in the hall, but now that she remembered the state she was being careful, watching my expression.

"Where are they.?" I asked pointing at the blood.

"My hip." She whispered.

(Credit from here is to some bitch from tumblr though i changed a lot of it to make it work in the story sorry )

I strode to her bed, placing my lips slowly on hers. She gasped under me as i began unbuttoning her shorts.

"Show me." I began, breathing in deeply.

She brought her hand to my face.

"Are you ready?" She asked, pulling my chin up to hers.

I pulled her shorts down her legs, exposing her almost completely. I hadn't seen her like this ever, and i felt like i had some type of responsibility.

I laid my hand on her stomach, and she put her hand on mine, stopping me.

"What about you?" She asked, and i shook my head.

I still wasn't ready to be exposed, and i knew i wanted to do something for her.

She had been through a lot of my bullshit and i didn't need anything from her.

I pulled down the top of her underwear, which by the way was lace.

And there they were.

One or two were still bleeding and i felt extremely guilty knowing i was part of the reason for those.

I pushed my fingertip to one of the cuts , and she winced. I pulled way and murmured "sorry" to which she shook her head.

I leaned down, and placed my lips to her hip, earning a groan from her, though not in pain.

I kissed every one, even the ones still bleeding. And she bucked her hips up as i got closer and closer.

"Grace you don't have to." She responded, and i nodded. I wanted to.

I pulled her panties down hesitantly , and she groaned. I looked up at her, and she laughed.

"I'll help you. " she giggled, and put her hand on mine.

She placed my hand on her, and i heard her sigh. I rubbed in circles though she wasn't instructing me to.

I knew what to do, kinda.

I was ready, and so i put my head down and waited for her to tell me what to do.

"Okay, fuck, Grace . Can't i just show you.? " she asked , and i knew at this point , i wanted her to.

I thought for a second, and then sighed.

"Fine. ".

I watched her smile and i smiled too.

She got up, pulling up her panties, and told me to lean kinda sitting , kinda not on the pillows against the headboard.

She sat in front of me, and i watched her as she untied my lazy sweatpants, and pulled them down my legs.