Joseph Seed X Male!Reader NSFW

Start from the beginning

Your arms slowly wrapped around he neck as you he stepped you backwards, pressing you back against the kitchen counter. The kiss was gentle and sweet, slow lingering kisses, as Joseph moved his hands from your face to your hips. His hold on your hips was gentle, holding you against him while still pressing you against the surface behind you.

One of his hands slid up to rest on the small of your back, pulling you away from the counter. You cupped his face as the kiss deepened, you rolled your hips into Josephs causing you both to break the kiss to emit soft gasps before connecting the kiss once again.

"Enough teasing, love" Joseph whispered against your lips before pulling away from you and taking your hand in his. He walked you towards the bedroom, you smiled at him when he looked back at you.

Once you walked into the bedroom, Joseph shut the door behind you. You couldn't help but smile as you watched him close the door, all of your teasing had paid off in the best way possible.

"I'm sorry for teasing you all day, Jo" you apologised as he walked back over to you, wrapping your arms around his neck and smiling at him.

"All is forgiven" Joseph assured you, not that he was ever upset with you in the first place. Your hands rested on the back of his neck, your fingers gently rubbing circles, Joseph's eyes fluttered closed at your caring touch and let his forehead fall forwards onto yours.

Joseph sighed in a relaxed manner as he brushed his fingers through your hair, resting his hand on the back of your neck at your hairline. He pulled you forward ever so slightly and pressed his lips against yours again. His kisses were always gentle, as was this one, but when they were passionate and filled with so much affection like this it made your knees weak.

His hands moved to your hips before slowly slipping your shirt over your stomach, you pulled away from him and lifted the shirt over your head before carelessly discarding it. You let out a pleased groan when Joseph pressed against you again, the skin on skin contact you have been craving all day.

Instead of kissing you, Joseph tilted his head and placed sweet kisses against your jaw, slowly working his way down your neck. He was never really the type to leave marks on your skin but when he did, you cherished them every time, and today was one of your lucky days. He worked on one spot for sometime, pulling away after softly kissing the light purple mark that he left just above your collar bone.

You reached down and surprised him a little by slipping your fingers into the waistband of his jeans and pulling him towards you before unbuckling his belt and undoing his jeans.

"Patience is a virtue" Joseph told you as he took hold of your hands, moving them away from his jeans before beginning to undo yours. You groaned in frustration, was he going to start teasing you now? You didn't think you could deal with that right now.

You were pulled out of your thoughts when you felt Joseph guiding your jeans down over your hips. You snapped back into reality in time to fully remove your jeans and kick them to the side. The preacher smiled at you as he put his hands on your shoulders and sat you down on the edge of the bed. He allowed his hands to gently brush over your chest and rub your shoulders. You smiled up at him like a love struck fool, resting your hands on his hips and rubbing small circles with your thumbs.

You knew that if you allowed it, you would both stay like that until morning so you decided to make a move. You guided him closer to you and lent forwards to place a lingering kiss on his toned stomach. Joseph ran his fingers through your hair, scratching your scalp very gently

"Lay down, my love" Joseph ordered softly, kissing your forehead before letting you move to the middle of your bed. You lay on your back, leaning up on your elbows to watch Joseph. "You always look so good like this" he complimented, making you blush, as he stepped out of his jeans. You took your time running your gaze down his body, taking in every detail, every scar, every tattoo, and you could feel him doing the same to you.

Once he was out of his jeans, Joseph climbed onto the bed, straddling your hips and bringing his lips down to yours. You groaned and tangled your fingers in his hair when Joseph rolled his hips against yours, your hips bucked upwards in search of more contact but couldn't get the same sensation as before.

Joseph smiled against your skin as he kissed down your neck, then down your chest and stomach. "Turn over" Joseph murmured against your stomach, assisting you as you turned over so that you were laying on your stomach.

"Stop teasing" you sighed into the pillow as Joseph kissed the small of your back, his kisses slowly moving up to the centre of your shoulder blades.

"A taste of your own medicine, darling. How does it taste?" Joseph asked and even though you couldn't see his face you knew that he was enjoying this more than he was letting on. He was normally so gentle and Fatherly, but you knew that he had a side like this.

"Bittersweet" you laughed to yourself, distracted by the feeling of Joseph's hands stroking up and down your sides.

Joseph laughed softly as well before having mercy. He slowly slipped off your underwear and threw them to the side before doing the same with his own. You lifted your self up onto your elbows and looked over your shoulder at him, he just smiled lovingly and quickly kissed you before reaching for the bottle in the drawer of the bed side table.

You waited for Joseph to do something patiently, smiling to yourself when you felt his hand glide soothingly up your back or him pressing gentle kisses to your warm skin. Joseph ran his hands up the back of your thighs, parting your legs with his own and lining himself up.

You sucked in a breath as he slowly pushed in, only to let out that breath once he was fully settled. Joseph paused, running his hands up your back to sooth you before running his hands back down your side.

Joseph leaned over and kissed the back of your shoulder, placing one hand beside your head to support his weight. "J-Joseph" you moaned gently, begging him to move.

Joseph's other hand remained on your hip, holding you against him as he began to move slowly. He was always so gentle and so considerate, even as he was grunting quietly against your ear. You gasped, letting your forehead fall forehead against the pillow, while Joseph kissed the back of your neck as he picked up his pace.

You gripped the sheets in your hands before pulling your head from the pillow, lifting yourself up to look back at Joseph. When he saw you looking for him, he instantly moved so that he could kiss you, meanwhile muffling each other's noises.

Joseph's movements began to lose any control as he pulled away from your kiss and buried his face into the crook of your neck. You felt like you were close to the edge without him even touching you but that didn't stop him from lifting your hips off the bed and reaching around. His hand moved at the same pace of his thrusts.

Joseph finished first, burying his face into your neck while groaning your name. You followed almost instantly afterwards, letting your body collapse and burying your face into the pillow. Your release was followed by muffled words coming from you, that would've been Joseph's name if it wasn't smothered by the pillow.

Joseph slowly pulled away from you before rolling you over on to your back. He gently caressed your cheek before kissing your forehead, the kiss lingered as your eyes fluttered shut, his lingering kisses travelled down your cheek until they reached your lips. The kiss was slow and lazy as he shifted to lay beside you.

You pulled away from each other and smiled sleepily, your fingers intertwining with each others. "I love you, and I'm sorry for teasing you all day" you mumbled, sleep already catching up with you.

"I love you too" Joseph laughed softly to himself, moving closer to you as you both drifted off into peaceful sleeps.

Yeah, all that teasing was definitely worth it...

Requests?