The door slammed hard, revealing a man that is beyond angry right now. "You bastard! What are you doing?!" He then tried to separate us with his brute force but it was nullified by Prince Fou lo's magic.

He was send flying, hitting him towards the wall. The impact was so loud, making him cough blood as he stood up finding his balance once more.

"Prince Ryuzenheim!" I worriedly shouted. But because of the effect of the medicine, I don't have enough strength to push Prince Fou lo away from me.

" Ohh.. h... Ah....hhh.!" Instead of resisting him, I can't believe that I actually receiving everything what Prince Fou lo is doing in me. He showered me a plenty of kisses in my neck, making me moan more and more. He touch my bountiful chest caressing it with care, giving me pleasure and making me feel good.

"Nooooo...oo ... .ahhh....haaa..." I can't stop myself from moaning.

"You asshole! Stop from what you are doing!" Prince Ryuzenheim can't approach us anymore because Prince Fou lo made an invisible barrier making us visible to see from him.

"BASTARDDDDD!!!"

Prince Fou lo continued without care on Prince Ryuzeneheim. He didn't fight back to him even though Prince Ryuzenheim is cursing him to death.

"Ahhhhh....hhh .... Oh .. My.... Haaaaa" I let a seductive cry of moan making him more enjoyable to what he is doing right now to me.

Prince Fou lo kiss my bountiful chest, making sure it really planted it to where my nipple is. It made me moan harder because it was my most sensitive part. He smirk and find it amusing to tease me more as he found one by one my inner side of myself.

"Your quite good and look more and more beautiful than ever, Kae" When I look into his eyes, he really meant it. I blush slightly and felt somewhat embarrassed.

Prince Ryuzenheim cried as he still curse and finds a way to break the barrier.

"Don't worry about him. I will make you feel good in a gentle manner."

"Pleas...e.... Ahhh...hh... Noo-o"

I pleaded him to stop but his hands starts to move downward as he reach to where my opening is.

"Ah!" Prince Fou lo gave me a warm smile as he continue to caress my other precious part.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!" Prince Ryuzenheim cried as he saw him undressing my lower portion of clothes.

"You will be mine, Kae."

-------------

"Oi! Wake up!"

I was startled when Prince Ryuzenheim tap my cheeks several times to wake me up.

"What happened? You were sweating and moves kinda awkwaed while sleeping. Oh! Why are you crying?"

"huh?!" I touch my face and felt that tears is still flowing out of my eyes.

I suddenly remembered what happen to my dream earlier. I felt embarrassed just remembering it. I unconsciously hugged Prince Ryuzenheim tightly that makes him blush for a second.

"What happened?" He curiously asked.

I just shook my head and didn't respond to him. I feel calm now after what I experience in my dream.

I then give him a peck in the cheeks and look afterwards the culprit behind this.

I smack Prince Fou lo's head hard which is currently sleeping beside me with his nine-tail fox form. He soon wakes up with a crying face and pleading for mercy.

"Jerk! Don't ever do that again!" I scolded him.

He transformed himself into a chibi nine tail fox because he knows that I can't get angry at him whenever he is in this form. His cuteness really is unresistable.

Prince Fou lo has a power to enter a dream. I recently know this because he did the same at me back when I was at Farrel Kingdom. The same situation but it was not to sexy like this one.

*Whimper...... Prince Fou lo reveals his special move of making himself crying. He is too cute that I immediately forgave him to prevent him from crying.

So.... Why did this happen?

*Flashback

When we return to the guest room where the rest of the gang is been place, Prince Fou lo announce that he will still like to be wed to me.

I still not gave him a proper reply so I stayed quiet.

Prince Ryuzenheim and Shiloh are all angry and want to punch Prince Fou lo in the face because he was too unfair with them in this battle called Love.

Also, Prince Ryuzenheim can't refute because there is Nina and Nulier watching him for his actions.

On the other hand, Shiloh is protesting really hard and begging me to refuse him. I didn't budge at all and let silent engulf me.

Because of the stress and last concert, I didn't have enough rest and I eventually lost consciousness because of over fatigue.

*end of flashback

Prince Fou lo finds his energy back as he nudges his head unto my face.

But Prince Ryuzenheim pick him up and away from me.

"Rest for awhile. Get back your energy and let him give your proper reply."

He then gave a wry smile at me. I felt hurt for a little because he didn't even tried to stop me or tell me to refuse him.

I force myself to sleep to bury this stress in my dreams.