part - 1

*alarm clock*

I slowly open my eyes,i woke up because of the loud sound of my alarm clock,i turn off my alarm clock and i got up.

I walk on the mirror and i smile,i get my towel and i go to bathroom to take a shower,after 15 minutes i go out the bathroom and i do all my routine.

I am now walking heading to my school,my school not that far to my dorm.

While im walking,let me intruduce myself first.

I'm hong nari i'm a half korean-half american,my dad is a half american and korean too and my mom is a pure korean.we are living now in korea because my dad have a bussiness here.but when i'm 12 years old we live in america but we came back when i'm 17.

I have a childhood bestfriend name 'v' i made that nickname to him because he is the bread winner to his family i'm always calling him 'v' v short for victory.

he is handsome,but his glasses on his eyes looking cute to him,that time he is nerd but smart,sometimes he help me with my assignment and sometimes he tutor me.i am happy when i'm with him,after school we go to our favorite place,there we laugh togeher,we play together,we make a house there that moment i can't rid to my mind,and that time i have a crush on him,i confessed to him,but he said 'nari we are to young for that......promise when we grow up i will marry you because i love you too' but when i'm 12 years old my dad bring me to america and that his promise broke,they said 'promises are meant to be broken' right?,my dad forced me to live there,and i leave v my childhood bestfriend without saying goodbye.

i am now living on a dorm with my room mate tzuyu.

yeah chou tzuyu she is my roomate and bestfriend at the same time she is pretty,cute,tall,lovely,nice and she is kind i'm happy when i'm with her,we hang out every time,we talk alot since we are room mate and classmate yes classmate we are just a ...

yeah chou tzuyu she is my roomate and bestfriend at the same time she is pretty,cute,tall,lovely,nice and she is kind i'm happy when i'm with her,we hang out every time,we talk alot since we are room mate and classmate yes classmate we are just a college student.

About my parents.....i don't know......when i'm 18 years old my dad leave me and my mother because she have another woman and i saw him kill a person but i didn't tell to my mom,i don't know why he kill that person....and my mom died 5 months ago cause of a cancer....so...i'm now 19 living all by myself now.

I'm a working student because i need to work for my self since i have no mom and dad, i have a job on cafe near our school,so that's why im going home late because the cafe is closing 9 pm i'm happy with my job because im working with tzuyu.my bestfriend.

But....these past few days.....around 9 pm after my work im walking in hallway at the dorm i can feel someone is following me and watching me and i can feel that everyday so when i'm in hallway i'm running to go to our room,my room it's on 3rd floor,creepy right? Well for me it's creepy.

***

"nari!"

I look who called my name i turn around and i saw tzuyu waving at me and i smile,she run towards me.

"Let's go first to cafeteria?" She said in excitement and i nodded while smiling.we used to have a breakfast together in cafeteria not in our room because we are lazy to cook ,when 1 lazy and 2 lazy living together nothing gonna happen.well today we didn't go to school together,because she sleepover on our girl classmate.

We are now eating on cafeteria.

"How's night without me?" She ask and i look her.

"Finally you ask it" i said and she chuckle"actually it's so creepy when you are alone in night on our room" i said.

"Why? Something happen? Something creepy?" she said.

"Yes" i said and she became serious "yesterday night while im walking on hallway to go to our room i feel someone following me and watching me" i said and i eat my food.

"Ow girl are you ok? Something happen to you? Who he/she is? Do you know who is he/she?" She said in panic .

"Don't worry nothing happen to me" i said.

She sighed"thanks nothing bad happen to you"she said.