For the next days that Yukimura visited he appears to be ok but Jasmine can say he is bothered about something. She stayed silent because knowing Yukimura he wouldn't tell her anything if he thinks it doesn't matter.

On Friday, all of the team visited Jasmine and since they don't want to disturb the other patient they decided to go at the rooftop. Yukimura help Jasmine with the stairs as Jasmine still can't walk on her own.

"We brought you a present Jasmine-chan!" Marui said as he presented the cake.

"Marui choose it but we shared the bill." Jackal said.

"Can we open it already?" Marui said again sniffing the box. The smell of the chocolate mousse cake is too much for him and he can't wait to have a bite.

"Marui-senpai! It's not for you!" Akaya said as he snatched the box away from Marui who only look at Akaya in looks saying 'You'll pay for this.'

"It's ok Akaya. Why don't we open it here and share it with everyone." Jasmine said smiling making Marui's eyes shine from happiness.

Yagyuu is the one who opened the box and divide the cake in equal parts. Jackal sighted as he saw how Marui devour his slice and Jackal passed him his own share. Marui's looked at the slice Jackal is giving him and smiled at Jackal then proceed to devour it as well.

"Your spoiling Marui again Jackal." Yanagi said who shook his head to Jackal.

"Can't help it. He looks like a kid who haven't eaten in days." Jackal said looking at Marui devouring the cake.

"Like a gluttonous monster you mean." Niou said as he finished off his slice.

"Hmm! Hmm!" Akaya agreed as his mouth is still full from the cake he is eating.

"Don't talk as if you're not one as well." Marui said pointing at Akaya.

"Don't talk while your mouth is full Akaya!" Sanada said as the same time as Marui.

"They're like kids aren't they?" Yukimura asked Jasmine who is busy laughing silently at the scene.

"Sanada is the father insinuating discipline?" Jasmine asked looking at Yukimura.

Yukimura laugh softly and he knows Sanada heard it but choose not to comment. Yanagi also smile to this. "Yes. He is."

"But it's nice to know that everyone can share such a light atmosphere." Jasmine said remembering how most of the time the team is guarded especially during finals.

"You just don't know how handful this kids are." Yukimura said remembering all those times Niou and Marui would pull a prank to each other and then when Akaya became more open and started hanging out more with them he also became part of the pranksters. 

"Pretty much. No one would thought they are the fearsome Rikkaidai tennis team." Jasmine replied.