Epilouge

A/N: Guys, I love you all but this has to be the end of this book. I have major writers block for this story and I don't want to keep writing pointless chapters. I'm starting a new book, with fresh ideas, with a new story line. Thanks so much for reading this book and this series, and keep your eyes open for the new book which will be publish soon. Love you all!!

__________________________

"Emily, you are the love of my life. I have always loved you, I always will love you. I love you, I love the children we've created, I love our family. There are so many things I love about you that I simply cannot put it all into words. I love you so much Emily Grayson."

"Daniel, we've been through a lot. And when I say a lot, I really mean a lot. I think back to what we went through and I can't help but question how we made it through, but then I thought about the love we share and I realised that's all we've ever needed to get through anything. I love you so much Daniel, you mean the world to me."

Daniel and Emily kissed and then pulled away smiling. They had decided to renew their wedding vows in Vanuatu for their tenth anniversary. Emily was in a short white dress and Daniel was in a shirt and shorts. Their three children came running up to them as the vows finished and Daniel picked up Amber; now four. Emily hugged her now ten year old Thomas, and them 5 year old Tayla.

"I love you all too," Emily smiled to her kids.

"Can we swim now mummy?" Tayla asked.

Emily nodded. They were poolside already and as Emily stood up Daniel put down Amber and then pushed Emily into the water.

She screamed and went under the water and Daniel laughed as Emily came back up.

"Daniel!" She laughed as he jumped over her and bombed into the water.

"Daddy!" The three kids screamed and giggled.

"You can't swim in your clothes!" Thomas said.

"I think we can make an exception for today," Emily smiled. "Come here."

Both the girls jumped in and Emily took one in each arm as Thomas swam around them.

"Swim to daddy," Emily said letting go of Amber but making sure she stayed above the water.

She was always slightly more protective of Amber, she was smaller than other girls her age and she was a little bit behind but Emily knew it was just because she was born early.

Amber paddled over and Daniel took her into his arms.

"Love you daddy," she smiled kissing him.

"Love you too baby girl," he replied.

Emily let Tayla go once they were down the shallow part of the pool, and Daniel let go of Amber. Emily jumped up and wrapped her arms around Daniels waist.

"I love you most though," Daniel whispered kissing her passionately.

"I still love you more."

"I proud of us, of what we've achieved in ten years if marriage."

"None of this would've been possible without you Daniel," she smiled.

"I love you so damn much Emily Grayson."

"I love you too Daniel."

__________________

A/N: so that's the end!!!! Sorry it's such a terrible ending for this whole series. My new book with be called The Patchwork Marriage and I'll probably publish the first chapter in a few days. Love you all!

xxx