29- Car

A/N: so I lied, the next big thing didn't happen this chapter but it defiantly will next chapter! I decided I needed another filler before something happened!!

______________________________________________________

Emily leant against the edge of the bench again and squeezed her eyes closed as another wave of dizziness hit her.

"Babe I'm home. I have a surprise for you," he said closing the door behind him.

Emily quickly opened and rubbed her eyes while standing up straighter.

"Hey," she said smiling slightly as he wrapped his arms around her.

"How was your day?"

"It was good. I didn't do much. Charlotte watched Tayla for me so I just cleaned up and had a nap."

"I'm glad you've been resting. Are you feeling any better than yesterday?" He asked.

"Um, my headache has gone away."

"Are you still dizzy?"

"It only happens occasionally. And I'm fine. The doctor gave me some medication so I've been taking that so I feel better."

Daniel nodded although he was unconvinced. However, he still changed the subject quickly.

"I have a surprise for you," he said.

"Really? What is it?"

"Come outside and I'll show you."

Daniel lead Emily out of the kitchen and to the door.

"Close your eyes," he said.

She did as she was told and then Daniel opened the door and out his arms around her so she wouldn't fall. He slowly lead her down the stairs and to the brand new black Alfa Romeo.

"Open."

Emilys eyes opened and she gasped at what was in front of her.

"Daniel! What is this?!" She asked.

"It's a new car. So that it's bigger for the baby," he smiled.

"I didn't need a new car Daniel. My other one was big enough for three children."

"Well you deserved a new one."

"Thank you," Emily said smiling. "I love it."

"You're welcome."

Emily opened the front door of the car and say down in the front on the leather seat.

"You even put all the kids car seats in," she smiled looking back into the revision mirror.

"Yeah. We were going to need to put them in there eventually."

"I love you, do you know that?"

"I love you more."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do."

"Whatever, but seriously Daniel, thank you," said said smiling.

Daniel lent against the door frame and Emily wrapped her arms around him while leaning in to kiss his passionately.

"I love you."