28- Park

"Babe why didn't you tell me?" Daniel asked, "I wouldn't have gone to work."

"Because I'm fine Daniel. I just have a headache and sometimes I get a little dizzy. I'm fine!" Emily replied taking another panodol.

"You're obviously not fine Em."

"Daniel I went to the doctor, it's just a little low blood pressure, that's all."

"I still should've stayed home today to look after you."

"Daniel, I'm fine, the baby is fine. Please stop stressing out about it. I can feel when somethings wrong and I would tell you if something was wrong. Believe me when I tell you I'm fine."

Daniel sighed and ran his hands through his hair.

"I just want you to be okay."

"I am Daniel, I'm fine. Please stop worrying about me."

"That's my job Em."

"Well chill out a little bit."

Daniel nodded and wrapped his arms carefully around her.

"Mummy can we go to the park?" Thomas asked walking down the stairs.

"Mummy needs to res...."

Daniel started but Emily interrupted him.

"Sure baby. Put on your shoes and a jumper and we will go.""Thank you," Thomas replied going back up the stairs.

"Em you should be resting," Daniel said.

"Daniel I just told you that if I wasn't feeling well I'd tell you. I'm taking the kids to the park. Are you coming or not?"

Daniel sighed and shook his head while grabbing a jumper for himself and Emily. Emily sat down and put Taylas shoes on along with a jumper and then picked her up.

"Come on Thomas," Daniel called out.

They all made their way to the front door and then headed down the pathway. The park was only five minutes and the Spring weather was warm enough to walk there.

"Ems babe at least let me carry Tayla."

"Alright fine," Emily sighed.

Daniel took Tayla from her arms and the walked down the road to the park.

_______________________________________

A/N: I know it's another short one, but it's two in one day. The next chapter will be better I promise! These are all just fillers for the next big thing that happens NEXT chapter!!!!