7- Talking

Emily sat down on the bed and stared blankly at the wall as small sobs still escaped her lips. Daniel sat behind her and wrapped his arms around her torso bringing her into his lap.

"Daniel don't," she sobbed trying to push his arms off her."Sh," he whispered keeping his arms on her.

"I don't want to talk."

"Well we need to," he replied.

She kept sobbing and buried her face into her hands.

"You must hate me. Y-you said no more kids...and I'm p-pregnant," she sobbed. Her voice was muffled but Daniel could still understand her. "I get it if you want this to be it for us. I-I can leave..."

She sobbed even harder into her hands not wanting to leave Daniel; she loved him to much.

"Em stop it," Daniel said quietly.

"I-I can pack my things....I-I'll t-take the k-kids-"

He interrupted her.

"Don't you dare say anything like that. I love you, and I want you to stay here with me."

"I-I c-can't have an a-abortion D-Daniel....i-if you're g-going to make me k-kill the baby I'd r-rather l-eave."

"Em I'm not going to make you have an abortion," he said comfortingly.

"B-but you s-said n-no b-baby, so even if I don't h-ave an a-abortion y-you'll h-hate m-me and the b-aby."

She was breathing so heavily it was becoming difficult to breath and Daniel noticed.

"Alright you need to calm down," he said.

"I can't," she sobbed.

"Em you can't breath, calm down."

She was on his lags so he moved both himself and her so she was laying on her side with him behind her.

"Shhhhh."

He laid there stroking her hair and she breathed deeply and squeezed her eyes shut wanting everything to disappear.

He laid there with her until she finally fell asleep; her tear stained cheek pressed up against the pillow and the pregnancy test still firmly in her hands. Her breathing still rapid but slowing down signaling her sleep.

She let out a heavy sigh and rolled over so she was facing him, still sleeping though. He kept his arms wrapped around her and she pressed her body up against his chest.

. . . . . . .

It wasn't long before Emily woke up. The first thing she smelt was Daniel. She couldn't describe it, just Daniel. When he was away she would wear his shirts because they smelt like him. She liked it, she felt warm and safe when she was with him. She liked the feeling of his arms around her waist.

She slowly opened her eyes, afraid of what she might see. She looked up and met his eyes and he gave her a small kind smile.

She didn't know what to say, so she just looked down. He let go of her, she was worried he would get up and leave; exactly like she'd feared. But instead her put his hand down and rested it on her stomach, she flinched slightly then placed her hand on top of his.

"How long have you known?" He asked quietly. "The test said 2-3 weeks."

"I took it while we were staying with your grandparents house..." She whispered.

"Em that was three weeks ago," he sighed.

"I know," she whispered quietly.

"Did you know you were pregnant when you asked me about another baby?"

"I couldn't tell you because you said you didn't want another baby." More sobs shook her body, "I-I didn't know what I could say t-to you."

"Calm down, I'm not angry," he whispered kissing the top of her head.

She sobbed for a few moments and then pulled herself together and wiped her eyes. She didn't know what else to say to Daniel. With one hand he rubbed her back gently trying to calm her down, with the other he rested it gently over her stomach.

"How are we going to deal with this Daniel?" She asked quietly.

"Why will we have any trouble Em?"

"You said you didn't want another baby, and I don't know if I can handle a baby and a one year old."

"By the time you have this baby Tayla will nearly be two. That's not to bad."

"Still, that's not the point. You said we couldn't handle another baby."

He stayed silent, thinking about what he should say to her.

"Do you know what Em? We can afford another baby, I know we can handle another baby. Yes, I won't deny that this is a major surprise and that if you weren't pregnant I wouldn't be keen to try for a baby.....but really that doesn't matter. What matters i that I love you, you're an amazing mother and you are capable of dealing with this and having this baby. I don't love this baby any less than Thomas or Tayla okay."

A/N: Hmmm I'm updating more than I thought I'd have time for, but I finished all my homework and study and even though exams are next week they aren't super important because for my they are only mid year cause my school year ends in December.....I know that's weird for Americans......anyway I have spare time, I have nothing to do so yeah..... my boring life for you. Actually I have something worth talking about. I just watched Impetus.....how the hell are they going to make a season after what just happened?! Grrrrr this is getting interesting...just 1 ep left! I think season 4 will be the last season.....I will seriously cry endlessly when the series finished.......

See what I'm doing? I'm talking absolute shit because I'm that bored. Someone update their book so I have something to read.....Actually I'm dying for an update to Tied it is actually one of my favorite books and I'm not even kidding; if you haven't read it it....just ahhh you are missing out so go and read it!

See talking about unnecessary things again, alright I'll stop now