30- Dizzy

"I've just got to go into work for the morning. I'll be home again at lunch okay?" Daniel told Emily.

"Y-yeah, I'm sure I'll be fine here," she replied trying to avoid getting dizzy again.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay here with the kids?"

"Yeah we will be fine. Just.....don't spend the whole day at work."

"I will be home for lunch. Take care of yourself babe," he whispered as he kissed her forehead. "If you really don't feel well then call me and I'll come straight home."

"I'm sure I'll be fine," she replied breathing heavily.

It wasn't ideal for Daniel to be going into work on a Sunday. Especially when Emily was feeling as sick as she was. She took another deep breath as Daniel closed the front door behind him, and then made her way into the kitchen.

"Thomas what do you want for breakfast?"

"Toast please mummy," he replied sitting up on the island bench.

Emily grabbed some if her blood pressure medication and swallowed it with some water to try and get rid of the dizziness that was pounding her head. Then she set about getting breakfast for her two children. Her min was clouded, it was clouded by dizziness and she couldn't think clearly. She had to mean tally order herself to do things.

Get the bread, put it in the toaster, take it out, get the jam, out the bread on the plate, cover it with jam.

Next she set about getting Taylas breakfast.

Get the wheatbix, get the milk. Put 1 wheatbix into the bowl, pour over the milk.

After that, she went into the lounge and laid down on the sofa begging for the pounding in her head to go away.

"Mum I'm finished," Thomas called from the kitchen.

"Okay darling," she called back. "Put your plate in the sink and then you can get Tayla down from her little seat."

"Okay mummy."

Soon after she heard feet going up the stairs while smaller feet toddled towards her.

"Hey baby girl," Emily whispered to Tayla without opening her eyes.

"What doing mummy?" She asked.

"Mummy doesn't feel well. I'm just having a rest."

"Play?"

"Not now darling. You play with your toys and I will watch."

Emily opened her eyes and tilted her head so she could see Tayla sitting on the ground with one of her dolls.

"That's a pretty dolly Tayla. She's pretty like you," Emily mumbled just loud enough for her daughter to hear.

"No. Pretty like you mummy," she replied smiling.

"Tayla you are pretty like a princess."

Tayla blushed and smiled at the comment.

"Mummy," Thomas said coming down the stairs. "Can we go to the park again today?"

"Do you want to go now?"

"Yes please," he replied.

"Alright well I'll go and get my coat and my shoes on and you do the same."

"Okay mummy."

Emily heard Thomas' feet go back up the stairs and she slowly sat up. Almost instantly her head began pounding gain but she told herself to ignore it. The dizziness returned but emily ignored that too and stood.

Slowly, she tried to shuffle out of the lounge toward the kitchen, but she didn't make it. Her head pounded and black spots danced in her vision until she lost her balance and tumbled to the ground unconscious.

__________________

A/N: so the whole idea for the next few chapters isn't entirely mine. I did a role play on Instagram with @girls__roleplay and the idea came from that rp. I have changed it and all so it's not entirely the same, but still credit to her for the whole idea